- The first of two shows (see also 08 August) with material from Peel's first visit to Bulgaria in the summer of 1991 (from Rangelov's notes, no audio). The artists are shown in order played, tracks unknown except for the last one.
- "Rock music was a huge part of political life, because it had previously been suppressed and controlled. John Peel, a well known British DJ came in 1991 to experience the rock scene, and we held a very untypical diplomatic reception at the Deputy Head of Mission’s Residence in Boyana. The TV coverage focused mainly on Milena ’s leather shorts-clad bottom… " (Sarah Lampert, Third (later Second) Secretary Political of the British Embassy in Sofia from 1991 to 1994; posted here )
- Milena (Милена): unknown (new wave solo artist) (sample of her style)
- Milena (Милена): unknown
- Era (Epa): unknown (alternative band)
- FSB (ФСБ): unknown (prog rock band) (sample of how they sound)
- Stenli (Стенли): unknown (new wave solo artist)
- Signal (Сигнал): unknown (pop-rock band)
- Ahat (Ахат): Черната Овца = The Black Sheep (LP - Походът = The March) Балкантон (considered by many as the best Bulgarian heavy rock song of all time)
- Tracklisting only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.