- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Edited show, no links.
- Comsat Angels #2, recorded 29th April 1980, repeat, first broadcast 08 May 1980. Real Story and Waiting For A Miracle available on Time Considered As A Helix Of Semi-Precious Stones The BBC Sessions 1979 - 1984 CD, 1992 (RPM, RPM 106)
- Selecter #2, recorded 10th November 1980, repeat, first broadcast 01 December 1980. Available on BBC Sessions / Live At The Paris Theatre '79 CD, 1998 (EMI 7243 4 97792 2 8)
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Basement 5: Last White Christmas (7") Island WIP 6654
- Clash: The Magnificent Seven (album - Sandinista!) CBS FSLN 1
- Damned: There Aint No Sanity Clause (7") Chiswick CHIS 139
- Gang Of Four: At Home He's A Tourist
- Selecter: Selling Out Your Future (session)
- Papa Tarzan: Feeling Harty (split 7" with Kojak All Starts) Nigger Kojak
- Bow Wow Wow: Sexy Eifel Tower (album - Your Cassette Pet) EMI WOW 1
- Fall: Container Drivers (album - Grotesque (After The Gramme) ) Rough Trade ROUGH 18
- Four Tops: I Cant Help Myself
- The Hollies: Look Through Any Window
- Selecter: Deep Water (session)
- 01:48:11 (00:31:12 to 01:05:12)
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- Many thanks to Karl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.