- Tracklisting from a YouTube video (2:14 - 2:52), uploaded on 19th August 2018.
- Thanks to Eddie Berlin in confirming that this is the full tracklisting of the programme.
- Pogues: Sally MacLennane (LP - Rum Sodomy & The Lash) Stiff
- Cocteau Twins: Alas Dies Laughing (12" - Lullabies) 4AD
- Stanley Winston: No More Ghettos In America (7") Jewel
- (JP: '...it was sent to me by somebody in Israel and it's sung in Yemeni I've been advised and it's by Ofra Haza, which again I have to spell O F R A H A Z A, cause my diction isn't as good as it ought to be and people don't understand what it is I'm saying, so Ofra Haza is the name of the artist and the record is difficult to get hold of, unless you got mates there I suppose and it's called Galbi.')
- (JP: '...it is good isn't it I must say. It's by Ofra Haza. I wish I could give you sound advice of how to get copies of it should you want to, but I really can't, unless as I say you got mates from Israel and there is an LP too, which that track occurs and I can't tell you what the title that is, because I can't read the writing and that's Galbi anyway G A L B I, do that information what you can and see it is as a test of initiative.')
- That Petrol Emotion: Keen (7") The Pink Label
- Sugar Minott: War & Crime (7") Youth Promotion
- Teenage Filmstars: (There's A) Cloud Over Liverpool (7") Clockwork
- Hidden Charms: Please Give Me Something (v/a album - A Real Cool Time Distorted Sounds From The North) Bullseye BE-112
- Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds: Wanted Man (LP - The Firstborn Is Dead) Mute
- Buzzcocks: Love You More (7") United Artists
- Fall: Rollin' Dany (7" - Rollin' Dany / Couldn't Get Ahead) Beggars Banquet
- Tea House Camp: To Kill: Stab In Back (7") Real Men
- IK: When The Rivers Break (12") Off Beat
- Phase 101: Tableaux (LP - Blue Window) Phase 101
- Tracks marked @ available on File 2
- 1) JOHN PEEL Introducing OFRA HAZA + A Special Surprise
- 2) Punk26ca-1986--unbearbeitet.mp3
- 1) 0:05:35 (0:03:15 - 0:04:07) (Links of John Peel with music edited out)
- 2) 1:32:53 (5:16-16:53)
- 1) Many thanks to MrElirecords
- 2) Many thanks to Harfe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.