- For the session broadcast on this show, Pink Floyd performed extracts of a one hour long piece called "The Man and the Journey" which they were playing live at the time made up of new and old revamped music. Because of this, the songs appear with the titles used on that suite: "Daybreak" was later released as "Grantchester Meadows" on "Ummagumma" while "Nightmare" and "The Beginning" appeared on "Soundtrack from the film More" as "Cymbaline" and "Green is the Colour". A fifth track called "Beset by Creatures of the Deep", a reworking of "Careful With That Axe, Eugene" was also recorded and broadcast but, just like it happened in live shows, it segued out of "The Beginning (Green is the Colour)" rather than being a separate song. For this reason it is not listed as part of their final session in either of Ken Garner's books, or on the BBC "Keeping It Peel" mini-site. The track starts at 15:24 into the file.
- Pink Floyd #5, recorded 12th May 1969, repeat, first broadcast 14 May 1969. Available on "The Early Years 1965-1972" (Pink Floyd Records – PFREYB1, 2016).
- Procol Harum #4 recorded 27th May 1969. 'Juicy John Pink' available on A Salty Dog (Esoteric Recordings).
- Eire Apparent only session, recorded 15th April 1969, repeat, first broadcast 20 April 1969. No known commercial release.
- Eclection #4, recorded 21st April 1969, repeat, first broadcast 27 April 1969. No known commercial release.
- Pink Floyd: Daybreak (session)
- Pink Floyd: Nightmare (session)
- Pink Floyd: The Narrow Way (session)
- Pink Floyd: The Beginning/Beset by Creatures of the Deep (session)
- 1969-06-01 TG 1.6.69 Pink Floyd 4 songs
- Many thanks to Colin Harper
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.