- Start of show (cod German accent): "Well hello little friends. Many times I am saying to you hello."
- John looks forward to the 08 December 1999 Christmas show and recalls the last one (see Carol Concert). He also reminds listeners that tomorrow is the deadline for Festive Fifty votes, and reassures listeners who've worked out that the Peelenium will not reach the end of the century by....well, the end of the century that the team intend to continue unabated until its conclusion. In the new tradition of renaming this strand to reflect births in his family, tonight's selection becomes the 'Tomennium.'
- Melys: 'Disco Pig (CDS-Slagging Off Tourists EP)' (Sylem)
- Dopplereffekt: 'Scientist (CD-Gesamtkunstwerk)' (International Deejay Gigolo)
- (JP: "This is an early track from Pavement, who as you will have read have decided to take an extended break, at the very least." Some trouble getting this to start.)
- Pavement: 'Perfect Depth (CD-Westing (By Musket And Sextant))' (Flying Nun)
- Simon Joyner: 'The Lousy Dance (CD-The Lousy Dance)' (Truckstop)
- Future Cut: 'Whiplash (7x Compilation 12"-Armageddon)' (Renegade Hardware)
- Calexico: 'Jesus & Tequila' (Peel Session)
- Me Enveneno De Azules: 'Imágenes (7")' (Elefant) 
- Ursula 1000: 'Polyblend (7"-The Kinky Sounds Of...)' (For Us)
- Paul Williams: unknown (CD-Santa Pod)' (Ash International)
- ballboy: 'Donald In The Bushes With A Bag Of Glue (7"-Silver Suits For Astronauts)' (SL)
- Lektrogirl: 'Yen Again (LP-I Love My Computer)' (Rephlex)
- High Fidelity: 'Unsorry (version 2) (CDS)' (Plastique Recordings)
- Danleers: 'One Summer Night (Compilation CD-Golden Age Of American Rock'n'Roll Volume 8)' (Ace)
- Calexico: 'Stray' (Peel Session)
- Melt-Banana: 'Who Cares? (LP-Cactuses Come In Flocks)' (A-Zap)
- Access 58: 'Quiet Mind (Pacou Remix) (12"-Dark Side EP)' (Access 58)
Peelenium 1980 "Tomenium"
- Joy Division: 'Twenty Four Hours (LP-Closer)' (Factory)
- Fall: 'Totally Wired (7")' (Rough Trade)
- Sheena Easton: '9 To 5 (7")' (EMI) 
- Golinski Brothers: 'Bloody (7")' (Badge)
- Inner Circle & Fatman Riddim Section: 'Unemployment Rock (CD-Heavyweight Dub / Killer Dub)' (Blood & Fire)
- Calexico: 'Glowing Heart Of the World' (Peel Session)
- Tystion: '147 (EP-EP Toys)' (Ankstmusik)
- Gnac: '1958 (CD-Sevens)' (Rocket Girl)
- Big Five: 'Blue Eyes (Compilation CD-Wop Ding A Ling: Classic New York Doo Wop)' (Ace)
- Tricky Disco: 'Tricky Disco (Plone Remix) (4x Compilation LP-Warp 10+3 Remixes)' (Warp)
- Calexico: 'Frontera / Trigger' (Peel Session)
- Hank Williams: 'They'll Never Take Her Love From Me (2xCD-Live At The Grand Ole Opry)' (Mercury)
- Motor Humming: 'Distortion Watch (CD-Musical Aluminum' (Tzadik)
- Jarrys Fimbo: 'Mabita (CD-Volcan)' (B Mas)
- a) Peel Show 1999-12-02
- b) jp021299.mp3
- a) 02:02:11
- b) 01:59:43
- a) Many thanks to the taper.
- b) Many thanks to max-dat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.