- Rob Da Bank presenting the John Peel show after Peel's death
- Thanks to Dr Mango for the post Peel tracklistings and John Leonhard's Dad for the audio.
- Shellac #2: Recorded 2004-12-01 Live At Maida Vale
- Elvis – 'In The Ghetto' (Kingston Style) (7") - (The King In Kingston)
- OMFO – 'Gutsul Electro' (12") - (Essay)
- Ragga Twins - ‘Homeless Problem’ (LP- 'Reggae Owes Me Money') - (Shut and Dance Records)
- Robert Wyatt – 'Heaps Of Sheeps' (LP- 'Shleep') - (Rykodisc)
- Levelload – 'Palookaville' (cdr) - (Dog Beat Records)
- Mr Harry Trevor - 'Jolly Good Luck To The Girl Who Loves A Soldier' (78) - (John Bull) Pig's Big 78
- Speedy J and Chris Liebling – 'Trezcore' (12") - (Novamute)
- Prince - ‘Sign O’ The Times’ (LP- The Very Best of Prince) - (Warner Bros)
- Kode 9 & Daddy G - ‘Sign of the Dub’ (10") - (Hyperdub)
- Nina Walsh – 'Sail' (cdr) - (White Label)
- Magnetophone – 'Kels Vintage Thought' (12") - (Static Caravan)
- Ragga Twins - ‘Bring Up The Mike Some More’ - (Peel Session)
- Yr Orsedd – 'Dangosa' (cdr) - (White Label)
- Michaela Melian - ‘A Song For Europe’ (LP- Baden Baden) - (Monika)
- Shellac - Live from Maida Vale
- 'The End of Radio'
- 'Steady As She Goes'
- 'Billiard Player Song'
- 'Dog and Pony Show'
- 'Il Porno Star'
(RDB: 'We reckon John would have really liked this session')
- John Peel [Shellac live at Maida Vale] 02.12.04
- Da Bank 2004-12-02(p).mp3
- Individual session tracks
- Thanks to John Leonhard's Dad for the full show
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.