- Full tracklisting from the PasB of the BBC Written Archives Centre.
- Peel plays John Fahey And His Orchestra's version of a Jack Mahoney / Percy Wenrich song written in 1914. The track is taken from one of Fahey's albums for Reprise Records. .
- Peel plays a track from Jesse Colin Young, covering Louisiana Cajun musician Clifton Chenier's Lafayette Waltz.
- Show begins with another blues cover - Led Zeppelin's version of "When The Levee Breaks", first recorded by Kansas Joe McCoy and Memphis Minnie in 1929.
- Man #2. Recorded: 1973-09-18
- Boys Of The Lough #3. Recorded: 1973-09-24
- Gong #2. Recorded: 1973-05-29. Broadcast: 12 June 1973
- Led Zeppelin: When The Levee Breaks (LP - Untitled) Atlantic
- Leo Sayer: Drop Back (LP - Silverbird) Chrysalis
- Boys Of The Lough: A Ewe Came To Our Door Bleating / Christmas Day In The Morning (session)
- Gong: Zero The Hero And The Orgasm Witch (session)
- Kinks: Sweet Lady Genevieve (7") RCA Victor
- Man: A Night In Dad's Bag (session)
- Boys Of The Lough: Lovely Nancy (session)
- John Fahey And His Orchestra: When You Wore A Tulip (And I Wore A Big Red Rose) (LP - After The Ball) Reprise
- Stray Dog: Crazy (LP - Stray Dog) Manticore
- Love: Stephanie Knows Who (LP - Elektra Masters) Elektra
- Gong: Radio Gnome Direct Broadcast / Crystal Machine (session)
- Ann Peebles: I Can't Stand The Rain (7") London
- Boys Of The Lough: Shetland Reels (session)
- Man: Ain't Their Fight (session)
- Jesse Colin Young: Lafayette Waltz (LP - Song For Juli) Warner Bros.
- Gong: Can't Kill Me (session)
- Duane Eddy: Guitar'd And Feathered (LP - "Twangin'" Up A Storm!) RCA Victor
- Boys Of The Lough: Mason's Reel (session)
- Eric Clapton: Roll It Over (LP - Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert) RSO
- Tracklisting only.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.