- Start of show: "You know I came in early this morning to the BBC to try and catch up all the mail last week and I was sitting in the office, the sun came up gazing fondly at the bags of cards and letters that were piled high all over the place, they still love me I thought, the little people out there, you know, they really care, then I open it all up and it was for Mark Ellen, there's no loyalty you know."
- Peel mentions he was disappointed that Die Toten Hosen's Bommerlunder record did not make it to the 1983 Festive Fifty and then plays a hip hop version of the band's track by the Increadible T.H. Scratchers called the Hip-Hop Bommi-Bop.
- Peel chats to David Jensen, where Jensen countsdown the UK Top 40 singles chart on Peel's show to show Peel what is in the charts.
- Peel mentions taking photos of the Pig with road signs next to her.
- Peel mentions his holiday in Portugal last week and recommends people to visit there.
- File 3 comes from the first show from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Frank Chickens #3, recorded 14th March 1984.
- Shoot! Dispute #1, recorded 4th February 1984, repeat, first broadcast 09 February 1984.
- Inca Babies: Grunt Cadillac Hotel (7") Black Lagoon
- Spear Of Destiny: Liberator (7") Epic
- Increadible T. H. Scratchers: Hip Hop Bommi Bop (7") EMI
- Thoroughbred: The Bomb (7") President General
- (JP: 'Life will be intolerable without reggae music')
- Frank Chickens: We Are Ninja (session) #
- Bernadette Peters: We'll Start The Party Again (v/a LP - Where The Girls Are!) Kent #
- Swans: Blackout (LP - Filth) Zensor
- Shoot! Dispute: The Great Explainer (session)
- Lionel Hampton: Tempo And Swing (v/a LP - Rhythm And Blues And Boogie Woogie - Volume Three) Swing House #
- Farmer's Boys: Apparently (7") EMI
- Frank Chickens: Blue Canary (session) #
- Blood On The Saddle: It Hurts Me (Alot More Than It Hurts You) (LP - Blood On The Saddle) New Alliance
- African Connexion: C'Est La Danse (Kwanza Kwanza) (12" - African Connexion) Celluloid
- Peter Metro: Lord Ho (LP - Dedicated To You) CSA
- Shoot! Dispute: Can't Believe (session) #
- Ruth Brown: Wild Wild, Young Men (LP - Rockin' With Ruth) Charly R&B #
- Frank Chickens: Dream Theatre (session) #
- Don Carlos: Them Say (7") Dove
- Party Day: The Spider (7") Party Day
- New Order: Thieves Like Us (7") Factory
- (JP: 'Chart bound sound')
- Shoot! Dispute: Lack Lustre (session)
- (JP: 'Anything but lack lustre')
- Barrington Levy: Please Jah Jah (7") Volcano
- Orson Family: No-One Waits Forever (12") New Rose
- Frank Chickens: Yellow Toast (session)
- Furyo: Monster Of A Thousand Heads (LP - Furyo) Furyo
- Jerry Lee Lewis: Hound Dog (LP - The Wild One Rockin' And A-Boppin'... At The High School Hop!!) Sun
- Shoot! Dispute: Fun Time (session)
- Katakumbey: Wobegyaa-Me-Jack [LP - GHANA O.K.! (Ghana Beyeyie)] Africagram
Tracks marked # are available on File 3.
- 1) 020A-B2413XXXXXXX-0100A0.mp3
- 2) 020A-B2413XXXXXXX-0100A0.mp3
- 3) John Peel 1984-04-03 gw.mp3
- 1) 0:58:31
- 2) 1:00:47
- 3) 0:22:09
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.