- Some session tracks have now turned up on Sugarmegs and Harper Reels
- The New Musical Express (NME) of 2 December 1967 reports (p.11) that the final half-hour of the programme "will feature virtually the whole of" the Rolling Stones' new album (Their Satanic Majesties Request), released on December 8. "Mick Jagger will be in the studio to introduce the tracks." According to Ken Garner's The Peel Sessions (p.210), Brian Jones and Charlie Watts also took part in the interview, which was pre-recorded on 30 November.
- Pretty Things #1, recorded 27th November 1967. All but "talking About The Good Times" available on Live At The BBC 4xCD, 2015 (Repertoire REPUK 1205)
- Blossom Toes #1, recorded 23rd October 1967, repeat, first broadcast 29 October 1967. "The Remarkable Story Of The Frozen Dog" and "What On Earth" available on Love Bomb - Live 1967-69 2xCD, 2009 (Sunbeam Records SBR2CD5049).
- Tim Rose #2, recorded 16th October 1967, repeat, first broadcast 22 October 1967. No known commercial release.
- Moody Blues #1, recorded 13th November 1967.
- Alan Bown #1, recorded 29th November 1967. No known commercial release.
- File 1
- Pretty Things: Turn My Head (session)
- Pretty Things: Defecting Grey (session)
- File 2
- Moody Blues: Another Morning (session)
- Blossom Toes: Watchmaker (session)
- Tommy Vance outro
- 1) BBCSessions1964-1975GroovinWithAunty
- 2) Moody Blues + Blossom Toes - Peel sessions - Top Gear 1967
- 1) 03:40:03 (38:24-44:21)
- 2) 00:05:15
- 1) Details of the source tapes and digital transfer can be found here
- 2) Many thanks to Colin Harper
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.