- BBC One (TV)
- This was the second program hosted by David Jensen and John Peel during 1983. This was the week's singles chart.
- Hello admirers, we’re the Torville & Dean of popular music. No, actually he’s Kid Jensen. He may not look like it, but he’s lots of fun.
- Peel : Shiny Shiny, that’s Haysi Fantayzee. I hope my mother didn’t see that! Brian? Jensen : Haha, thank you Jane.
- Jensen : The second great success story of ’83, this is Kajagoogoo and this is called “Too Shy”.
- Peel : I liked his hat. That’s Kajagoogoo. What did you mean, the number two success story of the year? Jensen : Well, I meant Wah! being number one. Peel : Ah I see. Well that’s right, fair enough.
- At 26, Incantation and “Cacharpaya”... delicious with a white wine sauce.
- Jensen : Well we’ve had a number of letters from viewers recently who’ve commented on the great quality of some of the pop videos around. Haven’t we John? (Peel pretends to be in a world of his own) John? Peel : Oh yes, we call this section of the programme the Top 10 Video Show. Cute, eh? Well it was his idea!
- At No.5, “Too Shy”, Kajagoogoo. We’ve already seen these little blighters. I mean enough’s enough ,eh?
- At No.3, a former No.1... “You Can’t Hurry Love”, Phil Collins. Phil wants to travel and meet people.
- Haysi Fantayzee – Shiny Shiny (36 in the chart as of the date of broadcast)
- Indeep – Last Night A DJ Saved My Life (15)
- The Fun Boy Three – Tunnel Of Love (68)
- Fleetwood Mac – Oh Diane (16) (US TV clip)
- Kajagoogoo – Too Shy (5)
- Tears For Fears – Change (19)
- U2 – New Year’s Day (10) (video)
- Men At Work – Down Under (1) (video)
- Billy Griffin – Hold Me Tighter In The Rain (17) (audience dancing / credits)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.