- Tracklisting below is from Volume 2(ii) of the Decktician Logs. Many thanks to Decktician, Ken Garner for copying and additional information, and Rocker for acting as central HQ.
- Playlist consists of current or recent recordings, with the exception of two versions of "Around And Around" - the Rolling Stones' rendition and the Chuck Berry original.
- Pete Atkin, #1. Recorded 1972-02-15. "The Girl On The Train" and "A Guitar Is A Thief In The Night" not broadcast until 21 April 1972. No known commercial release.
- Status Quo, #1. Recorded 1972-02-07. "Mean Girl" appears on Live At The BBC, CD 2010 (UMC).
- Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come, #2 (rpt). First Broadcast 14 January 1972. Recorded 1971-12-28. No known commercial release.
- Keith Tippett, #2 (rpt). First Broadcast 21 January 1972. Recorded 1972-01-05. "Topless Air-Pockets" gets its first airing in this repeat broadcast. "Mauve Ballade" not broadcast in this repeat. No known commercial release.
- Bonzo Dog Band: unknown (LP - Let's Make Up And Be Friendly) United Artists UAS 29288 
- John Lennon: Give Me Some Truth (LP - Imagine) Apple PAS 100004
- Pete Atkin: Driving Through Mythical America (session)
- Status Quo: Mean Girl (session)
- Machine Gun Co. (with Mike Cooper): Midnight Words (LP - The Machine Gun Co. With Mike Cooper) Dawn DNLS 3031
- Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come: Bathroom (session)
- Chris Spedding: The Only Lick I Know (LP - The Only Lick I Know) Harvest SHSP 4004
- Rolling Stones: Around & Around (LP - Stone Age) Decca SKL 5084 
- Chuck Berry: Around & Around (LP - unknown) 
- Keith Tippett: Yellow Buzz (session)
- Status Quo: Na Na Na (session)
- Medicine Head: Back To The Wall (LP - Dark Side Of The Moon) Dandelion 2310 166
- Pete Atkin: Apparition In Las Vagas (session)
- Audience: Party Games (LP - Lunch) Charisma CAS 1054
- Status Quo: Railroad (session)
- Dobyne & Jones: Suddenly There's Spring In My Jive (single) Atco 6848 (US release)
- Pete Atkin: Wristwatch For A Drummer (session)
- Keith Tippett: Topless Air-Pockets (session)
- Kossoff, Kirke, Tetsu and Rabbit: Blue Grass (LP - Kossoff, Kirke, Tetsu and Rabbit) Island ILPS 9188
- Cat Mother & The All Night Newsboys: Letter To The President (LP - Cat Mother & The All Night News Boys) United Artists UAG 29313
- Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come: Night Of The Pigs (session)
- Savoy Brown: I'll Make Everything Allright (LP - Hellbound Train) Decca TXS 107
- Keith Tippett: Chugging Brown (session)
- Pete Atkin: All The Dead Were Strangers (session)
- North Carolina Boys: Fourteen Days In Georgia (LP - North Carolina Boys ) Leader LEA 4040
- Status Quo: Someone's Leaving (session)
- Tracklisting only.
- ↑ Decktician's Log names the track as "Let's Make Up And Be Friendly". This is the name of the album and a track of this name does not appear on it.
- ↑ Originally released on the 5x5 EP in 1964, but likely played from this recently released compilation.
- ↑ Originally the b-side of Johnny B. Goode released in 1958. Decktician's Log suggests the track was played from an LP, presumably one of the many compilations on which it has appeared.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.