- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Edited tracks. Deduced to be from this show
- Where's The Beach #1, recorded 1st August 1989, repeat, first broadcast 31 August 1989. "Tripping the Luv Fantastic" On Various Artists: New Season: The Peel Sessions CD, 1991 (Strange Fruit, SFRCD 205)
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Jesus And Mary Chain: Between Planets (album - Automatic) Blanco Y Negro BYN 2 3
- Where's The Beach: Suakin (session) 1
- Napalm Death: Internal Animosity (v/a album - Pathological Compilation) Pathological PATH 1 2
- U Thant: Dim I.D. (12" - U Thant) Recordiau Thant 2
- Happy Flowers: The Vacuum Ate Timmy (album - Too Many Bunnies (Not Enough Mittens) (An Historical Perspective 1983-88)) Homestead 2
- Sect: Cyclone (12") 2
- end of show 2
- 1) 1989-10-xx Peel Show LE048
- 2) John Peel Radio One Sessions - 10th october 1989
- 3) John Peel Radio One Sessions - 9th october 1989
- 1) 1:36:43 (11:08-16:53)
- 2) 32:07 (to 12:51)
- 3) 29:04 (to 3:27)
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- 1) Created from LE048 of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22 Many thanks to Lee.
- 2) Many thanks to Darren Wilshaw Peel September October 1989
- 3) Many thanks to Darren Wilshaw Peel October 1989
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.