- Peel mentions buying a double single by Der Plan from the Netherlands and says the single has a lewd cover, which he refuses to describe. The single in fact features a cover of a woman masturbating.
- Peel plays a track from Working Week covering Marvin Gaye's Inner City Blues.
- Mentions having a "quick half" with Robert Lloyd of The Nightingales before the show.
- Dawn Chorus is Liz Kershaw and the session features Andy Kershaw as "guest-whistler"
- Mentions going to Holland with William (age 9) and enjoying spending time with his son, including visiting an excellent Turkish Restaurant.
- Audio of a football match which Liverpool won the European Cup in 1978 at the beginning of the show
- Skeletal Family: Promised Land (album - Futile Combat) Red Rhino @
- Wah! Heat: Seven Minutes To Midnight (7") Inevitable @
- Jesus and Mary Chain: Just Like Honey (session) (first few seconds only) §
- Wailing Souls: Mass Charley Ground (album - Inchpinchers) Greensleeves
- Dawn Chorus & The Blue Tits: Teenage Kicks (session)
- Lash Lariat And The Long Riders: Bitter Tears (12") Big Beat
- Der Plan: Glitzer-Gleiter (2x7" - Golden Cheapos Vol.1&2) Ata Tak
- Leitmotiv: To The Suffering (7") Reconciliation
- Working Week: Inner City Blues (7") Virgin
- Junior Reid: Higgler Move (7") Jammy's
- Husker Du: How To Skin A Cat (album - New Day Rising) SST
- Dawn Chorus & The Blue Tits: Photographs (session)
- Test Dept.: Gdansk (album - Shoulder To Shoulder) Ministry Of Power
- China Crisis: Black Man Ray (7") Virgin
- Fuzztones: Bad News Travels Fast (7") Midnight Records MID 4504
- Jesus and Mary Chain: Inside Me (session) (last few seconds only) §
File a starts
- Roxanne Shante: Roxanne's Revenge
- Billy Bragg: Between The Wars
- Blue Murder: Heaven
- Winston Jarrett: I'm A Hurtin' Inside (album - Rocking Vibration) Culture Press VSLP 5008 §
- Smiths: I Want The One I Can't Have
- Onyeka The Torch: Ndamono Vakwaita Tavalu (Peel doesn't attempt to pronounce the track title)
- Dawn Chorus & The Blue Tits: Lonely Lips (session)
- Cure: 10:15 Saturday Night (tape flip in the middle on File a)
- Nitty Gritty: Trial And Crosses
- Guadalcanal Diary: Trail Of Tears
- Everly Brothers: Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
- Jesus & Mary Chain: The Living End (session) §
- Faust: So Far
- Scarecrows: Vaudeville (12" - Napalm With Silver) Swordfish
File a ends
- Dawn Chorus & The Blue Tits: That Silver-Haired Daddy Of Mine (session)
- Vibes: Scratch My Back (12" - The Inner Wardrobe Of Your Mind) Chainsaw
- Home And Garden: Marco Polo: The Voyage Home (album - History And Geography) After Hours
Tracks marked @ on File b Tracks marked § on File c
- a) 1985-03-04 John Peel Radio 1 (incomplete).flac
- b) 1985-02-xx Peel February 1985.mp3
- c) 1985-03-xx Peel March 1985.mp3
- d) 020A-B2472XXXXXXX-0100A0.mp3
- e) 020A-B2472XXXXXXX-0101A0.mp3
- a) 00:44:31
- b) 1:26:55 (from 1:19:44)
- c) 00:47:50 (to 7:36)
- d) 1:05:03
- e) 0:55:07
- a) T353 of the 400 Box
- b) File created from tapes SB080, SB398, SB405 of Weatherman22's Tapes. Peel February 1985
- c) Created from SB405, SB406, SB423 and SB418 of Weatherman22's Tapes. Peel March 1985
- d-e) Recordings at the British Library.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.