- Edited show with very little JP links.
- Junior's Eyes #2 recorded 28th April 1969.
- Keef Hartley #2 recorded 29th April 1969.
- Fairport Convention #7 recorded 18th March 1969. First Broadcast: 06 April 1969
- Edgar Broughton Band #1 recorded 27th January 1969. First Broadcast: 16 March 1969
- Blossom Toes: Peace Loving Man (7" - Peace Loving Man / Just Above My Hobby Horse's Head) Marmalade
- Fairport Convention: Cajun Woman (session)
- Free: Over The Green Hills Pt. I (LP - Tons Of Sobs) Island
- Free: Worry (LP - Tons Of Sobs) Island
- Liverpool Scene: The Woo Woo (7") RCA Victor
- Colosseum: Walking In The Park (LP - Those Who Are About To Die Salute You) Fontana
- Fairport Convention: Percy's Song (session)
- Flying Burrito Brothers: My Uncle (LP - The Gilded Palace Of Sin) A&M
- Neil Young: If I Could Have Her Tonight (LP - Neil Young) Reprise
- Fairport Convention: Si Tu Dois Partir (session)
- Spirit: Aren't You Glad (LP - The Family That Plays Together) CBS
- Country Joe & The Fish: Porpoise Mouth (LP - Electric Music For The Mind And Body) Vanguard
- Tim Hardin: First Love Song (LP - Suite For Susan Moore And Damion - We Are - One, One, All In One) Columbia
- Taj Mahal: Going Up To The Country, Paint My Mailbox Blue (LP - The Natch'l Blues) Direction
- Fairport Convention: Autopsy (session)
- (JP: 'Whatever you're doing, stop it, and listen to this, because it's amazing, it is, very beautiful, listen')
- (JP: 'Hey that's really bad. I played the wrong track. I was getting so carried away with things there, I played the wrong one. I hope we have time to play the right ones. This is Lonesome Heroes. Sorry about that')
- J P Top Gear 04 May 1969 edited.mp3
- Many thanks to Tim for acquisition and digitisation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.