- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Gallon Drunk: 'Miserlou (7"-Draggin' Along)' (Clawfist)
- Terry Edwards: 'The Hardest Walk (12"-Terry Edwards Plays The Music Of Jim & William Reid)' (Stim)
- God Bullies: 'Tie A Yellow Ribbon (7"-Ugly American Overkill Tour E.P.)' (Amphetamine Reptile)
- (JP: 'One of the most unpleasant songs of all time, I think, matched only by, d'you remember Melting Pot by Blue Mink. That is my second least favourite record of all time: the least favourite one is (sings) Where Do You Go To My Lovely, by Peter Sarstedt, is that his name? Absolutely nightmarish record. And you know that, at least, whenever you listen to the radio here in Britain (I'm sure they don't do this at BFBS, because their people have quite exquisite taste, he he he, oh God), anyway, you know that whenever they say, "Here's a golden oldie," you know that it's going to be (sings tunelessly).')
- Curve: 'Coast Is Clear (12"-Frozen EP)' (Anxious)
- Chapterhouse: 'Breather (LP-Whirlpool)' (Dedicated)
- Orchids: 'Me And My Black & White Dream (LP-Unholy Soul)' (Sarah)
- Critique of the Swedish World Service: "You've never heard radio as boring as that in all of your life: there's nothing that anybody could do on earth to match it for sheer tedium."
- Boo Radleys: 'The Finest Kiss (12"-Every Heaven E.P.)' (Rough Trade)
- Peel 184
- 00:46:50 (until 0:30:23)
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.