- Ö3 (Austria)
- JP mentions seeing House Of Love ("a lot tougher than I thought they were going to be, and I was quite impressed"); Jacob's Mouse ("very good indeed...only a 25-minute set, but not a second wasted"); and the Fall ("a great Fall gig, I wish you'd been there"), all on the same bill the night before. This took place (according to this site) on 21 April 1992 at the Waterfront in Norwich and was broadcast on Radio 1. John is therefore recording this show on Wednesday 22 April.
- John stresses again that he receives no money at all from sales of Peel Session recordings, "so no conflict of interests, you must believe me." This is due to his plugging a new Strange Fruit 10 inch by playing no less than three tracks from it.
- (JP: 'The return of the power trio.')
- Prudens Futuri: 'In The Name Of The One (12")' (80 Aum)
- Slot: 'Grandma (7")' (Sympathy For The Record Industry)
- PJ Harvey: 'Oh My Lover (10"-Too Pure: The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- (JP: 'Still haven't seen her live, you know, to my considerable irritation.')
- Pavement: 'Zurich Is Stained (LP-Slanted And Enchanted)' (Big Cat UK)
- Freddy De Majunga: 'I Kèmbé (LP-I Kèmbé)' (Jimmy Production International)
- Stereolab: 'Super Electric (10"-Too Pure: The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Meathooks: 'MW 2000 (LP-Cambodia Soul Music)' (Disastro-Mix)
- Cocoa Tea: 'Go Home Sound Boy'
- Th' Faith Healers: 'Coffee Commercial Couple (10"-Too Pure: The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- unknown-house version of the Blue Danube waltz (edited out)
- Cherubs: 'Pink Party Dessert (7")' (Trance Syndicate)
- Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy: 'California Uber Alles (Compilation CD-Virus 100)' (Alternative Tentacles) (tape ends during this)
- John Peel Nachtexpress 4 May 1992
- Many thanks to the taper.
- Not currently available online: please direct re-up requests to the Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.