- Includes sections of the new 999 and Dr Alimantado albums.
- When Peel played the B-52s debut single the previous week, Robert Plant (yes, that one) phoned up to ask about it. JP plays Temple City Kazoo Orchestra to celebrate this momentous occasion.
- The Mary Monday & The Bitches single was later found in John Peel's Record Box.
- Hot Water #1 Repeat of only session. First broadcast 13 September 1978. Recorded 1978-08-30. No known commercial release.
- Radio Stars #3 Repeat. First broadcast 14 September 1978. Recorded 1978-09-04. No known commercial release.
- (JP: "And while that was going on John Walters was delivering himself of a soliloquy on idiot dancing and mourning its passing. I don’t quite understand why – I don’t imagine he’d be very graceful at it himself.”)
- Solid Senders: Burning Down (LP – Solid Senders) Virgin
- Hot Water: Motorway (session)
- Bram Tchaikovsky: Bloodline (single – Sarah Smiles) Criminal Records
- Radio Stars: Radio Stars (session)
- B-52s: Rock Lobster (single) DB
- Temple City Kazoo Orchestra: Whole Lotta Love (EP – Some Kazoos) Rhino
- Hawklords: Death Trap (single – PSI Power) Charisma
- 999 (LP – Separates) United Artists
- Tulse City Night (tape flip during track)
- Real Rean
- Hot Water: Boxer (session)
- Radio Stars: Boy Meets Girl (session)
- Vivian Weathers: Hip Dub (single – Hip Hug) Front Line
- Ultravox: Someone Else’s Clothes (LP – Systems Of Romance) Island
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers: Baby Please Set A Date (LP – Move It On Over) Rounder
- (JP: “And now a reprise of a single that alone, along with about three others, demonstrates that American music isn’t all music that your mother would like.”)
- (JP: "And that's a very wonderful record I think.")
- Hot Water: Dark Fooling Man (session)
- Dr Alimantado (LP – Best Dressed Chicken In Town) Greensleeves
- Ride On
- Plead I Cause
- I Shall Fear No Evil (cuts out during track)
- 1978 10 04 #1 (Hot Water, Radio Stars)
- 1978 10 04 #2 (Hot Water, Radio Stars)