- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Peel is in Liverpool through out the week playing music and interviewing musicians.
- 3D A Fish In Sea #1, recorded 27th March 1982. No known commercial release.
- Echo & The Bunnymen #4, recorded 27th January 1982, repeat, first broadcast 08 February 1982. No Hands available on Crystal Days 1979 - 1999 4xCD, 2001 (Rhino R2 74263) Taking Advantage available on 2xCD limited edition of Evergreen (London, 828908-2)
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- "I'll give you the complete line-up now of 3D A Fish In Sea having messed it up previously" - "Hopefully this is the first...."
- 3D A Fish In Sea: Alone (session)
- 3D A Fish In Sea: Some Die For Money (session)
- Bruce Grobbelaar competition results coming up and next week's questions to be set
- Interview with Fred Paleforth, drummer with 3D A Fish In Sea
- 3D A Fish In Sea: Houdini (session)
- 3D A Fish In Sea: The Orchard (session)
- 3D (A Fish In Sea) - 1st Peel Session and John Peel interview
- Many thanks to Webbie
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.