- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Fire only session, recorded 29th February 1984, repeat, first broadcast 13 March 1984.
- Shillelagh Sisters only session, recorded 6th March 1984, repeat, first broadcast 14 March 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Pogue Mahone: 'The Dark Streets Of London (7")' (Pogue Mahone)
- Shillelagh Sisters: 'Black Cadillac' (Peel Session)
- Shillelagh Sisters: 'Romp And Stomp' (Peel Session)
- Implied Consent: 'Nobody In Particular (7")' (In Tape IT 003)
- Pressure Drop: 'Daddy Buy Me A Rifle (7")' (Probe Plus PP 10)
- The following was played but is not included in the file
- Pink Peg Slax: Dripping (My Love For You) (7")' (Batfish Incorporated)
- John Peel 1984-04-05 gw.mp3