- John Peel presents a selection of session tracks by singers and bands where "splits and new incarnations led to a new lease of life".
- Julian Cope talks about his radio sessions.
- Jeff Griffin talks about working with The Damned on their first session.
- All tracks are from sessions
(recording dates in brackets)
- Ruts: Babylon's Burning (23/1/79)
- Syd Barrett: Baby Lemonade (24/2/70)
- Manic Street Preachers: You Love Us (Mark Goodier Evening Session 19/1/91)
- Julian Cope: Me Singing (29/5/84)
- Ian McCulloch: Candleland (28/9/89)
- New Order: Dreams Never End (26/1/81)
- Jesus And Mary Chain: Never Understand (23/10/84)
- Damned: Fan Club (10/5/77)
- Paul Weller: Changing Man (Non-Peel session)
- Frank Black And Teenage Fanclub: The Man Who Was Too Loud (14/5/94)
- Beat: Ranking Full Stop (24/10/79)
- Specials: Long Shot Kick The Bucket / Liquidator / Moon Stomp (The Skinhead Symphony In Three Movements) (15/10/79)
- Fatima Mansions: Blues For Ceausescu (25/3/90)
- Orange Juice: Falling And Laughing (21/10/80)
- 1) 020A-H07576XXXXXX-0200A0.mp3
- 2) John Peel's Classic Sessions 5 August 1996.mp3
- 1) 1.00:58
- 2) 1:01:45
- 1) Recordings at the British Library
- 2) Many thanks to Clare
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.