- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- (JP: 'I'm not much of a one for forecasting hit records: it was me, after all, who, back in the very early days, told Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber that I thought Jesus Christ Superstar was a load of codswallop (I still think I was right, as a matter of fact, but quite clearly they sold quite a few copies of it and the show went well, as far as I remember. People have told me this), but this is one of those records which I feel, if it was played on the radio could become a hit record: it's irritating enough.')
- Steely & Clevie: 'Why  (7")' (Profile)
- Hoovers: 'Mr. Average (7")' (Produce)
- Vertigo: 'Murder By Guitar  (12"-Rub)' (Amphetamine Reptile)
- Single Gun Theory: 'Open Grave (LP-Exorcise This Wasteland)' (Nettwerk)
- Smashing Pumpkins: 'Suffer (CD-Gish)' (Caroline)
- (JP: 'Is this the return of progressive rock? You certainly can't dance to it, but I do like it: I'm not sure whether this is a good sign or a bad sign.')
- Raw Noise: 'G.L.C.  (Compilation LP-Punk's Not Dread)' (Sink Below)
- Moonshake: 'Coward (12"-First)' (Creation)
- Gumball: 'High Or Low (LP-Special Kiss)' (Paperhouse)
- Peel 188
- Many thanks to Dirk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.