- A ninety minute recording of a two hour programme is available. The recording includes the 1957 Peelenium.
- The show includes Blur recorded live at Peel Acres. In the interview, after their performance, John allows the band to chose some of the records played.
- Tracklisting in progress.
- Blur live from Peel Acres. Recorded 17 September 1999.
- Straitjackets: ‘Rockula (CD – The Velvet Touch Of Los Straightjackets)’ Yep Roc Records
- Luke Slater: ‘Sheer Five Five (CD – Wireless)' NovaMute
- Jeep: ‘Old Rope (10 inch – The Curse EP)’ Rex Records
- (JP: ‘Now at this stage of the programme we should be introducing the Peelenium for 1957. Unfortunately The Voice is in the kitchen on the ‘phone’.)
1957 – Peelenium
- Buddy Holly & The Crickets: ‘An Empty Cup (And A Broken Date)’
- The Coasters: ‘Searchin’
- The Modern Jazz Quartet: ‘Golden Striker’
- Jerry Lee Lewis: ‘It All Depends On Who Will Buy The Wine’
- Blur live from Peel Acres:
- 'Blur EMI'
- 'Trim Trabb'
- (Tape flip)
- 'John Peel Birthday Skank'
- (interview with Blur)
- Starjets: ‘Shiraleo (7 inch)’ Epic
- Misty In Roots: ‘Mankind (LP - Live At The Counter Eurovision ‘79)’ People Unite
- Wheat: Off The Pedestal (CD – Hope And Adams (?))’ City Slang
- New Order: ‘Lonesome Tonight (12 inch - Thieves Like Us)’ Factory
- Samhain: ‘Archangel (LP - Initium)’ Plan 9
- Congos: ‘Fisherman (LP – The Heart Of The Congos)’ Black Art
- Terry Edwards & The Scapegoats: ‘Girls & Boys (7 inch)’ Damage Goods
- (recording ends)
- The Look: ‘I Am The Beat (7 inch)’ MCA Records §
- Lee Dorsey: ‘Working In a Coalmine (7 inch) §
- Culture: ‘Lion Rock (12 inch – The Peel Sessions)’ Strange Fruit §
- Stanley Winston: No More Ghettoes In America (7 inch); Jewel §
- Upload pending
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.