- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- File 1
- Adrenalin O.D.: 'Office Buildings (LP-Humungousfungusamongus)' (Rough Justice) also played 24 November 1986
- Wedding Present: 'Felicity (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit) 
- Ruts: 'Society (12"-The Peel Sessions)' (Strange Fruit)
- Kilgore Trout: 'Quality Control (12"-Stick It In The Bank Man)' (Hits $ Corruption)
- Stump: 'Everything In Its Place (Mini LP-Quirk Out)' (Stuff)
- Barmy Army: 'Sharp As A Needle (12")' (On-U Sound) 25 November 1986
- Young Gods: 'Envoyé! (12")' (Organik (Switzerland)) 25 November 1986
- Sally Yeh: '200度 (200 Degrees) (LP-長夜 (My Love Goodnight))' 25 November 1986
- (JP: 'What an awe-inspiring record that is!...Now that I've sort of got the contacts there, I shall be able to get records like that on a fairly regular basis. If there are regular cover versions of things in Cantonese, or indeed in any other language, I shall be the man to play them, for sure. My idea of a good time, definitely.')
- Marshmallow Overcoat: 'Groovy Little Trip (7")' (Dionysus) 26 November 1986
- Dan: 'Go With The Train! (7"-Can You Dig It)' (Recordroom) also played 17 November 1986
- File 2
- Screaming Tribesmen: 'Igloo (12"-Move A Little Closer)' (What Goes On)
- (JP: 'If you want to send in a letter at all, Christmas presents, the usual stuff, I don't mind, John Peel, BFBS, PO Box 1234, London W2 1LA. Very hesitant: if you can make something out of that, good luck to you.')
- (JP: 'That's the end of this week's edition of John Peel's Music On BFBS. Thanks very much for listening, I hope you'll join me again next week. Until then, goodbye.')
- 1) Peel 046
- 2) Peel 047
- 1) 00:47:04 (from 18:18)
- 2) 00:46:41 (to 6:36)
- Many thanks to Dirk.
- ↑ Gedge's introduction, "This is a William Shatner number," may need some explanation. It was written by James Kirk (Shatner's character in Star Trek), a member of Orange Juice.
- ↑ A Cantonese version of Madonna's Material Girl, which includes the altered (in every sense of the word) lyrics, "I get the itches when the temperature rises / The weather situation gets worse and worse / And my body explodes at 200 degrees." Apparently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.