- John Peel's Music On BFBS
- BFBS (Germany)
- Start of show: "Hello my beauties, this is another John Peel's Music On BFBS."
- John has fond memories of his week at Sound City in Liverpool.
- He relates that he is sorting out 100 singles to keep in the house as the 'creme de la creme', possibly the beginnings of John Peel's Record Box, and indeed the Larry Bright track he plays became part of it.
- Unknown artist: 'Synthecide (12"-Tension Music 5)' (Tension)
- All Scars: 'The Lineage Of Time (7"-All Scars)' (Ace Fu)
- Mortician: 'Stab (CD-Chainsaw Dismemberment)' (Relapse)
- Hallucinator: 'Phebes (CD-Landlocked)' (Chain Reaction)
- Capleton: 'The Highest Grade (7")' (Beanstalk)
- Monkey Steals The Drum: 'Injured Birds' (demo CD)
- Ooberman: 'Roro Blue (LP-The Magic Treehouse)' (Independiente)
- Diblo Dibala: 'Diblo Serie (CD-Pas Moi)' (Sonodisc)
- Stereolab: 'Blips Drips And Strips (CD-Cobra And Phases Group Play Voltage In The Milky Night)' (Duophonic)
- Pavement: 'The Killing Moon (CDS-Major Leagues)' (Domino Recording Company Ltd.)
- Immense: 'Glass Eye (CD-Evil Ones And Zeroes)' (FatCat)
- Jah Cure: 'Hanging Slowly (7")' (Harmony House)
- Great Outdoors: 'Head In The Clouds (7")' (Fierce Panda)
- (news - edited out)
- Polythene: 'Guerilla Girls Vs Domestic Violence (7")' (Baby Boom)
- State River Widening: 'Le Mars (CD-State River Widening)' (Rocket Girl)
- Mental Power: 'Out There (12"-B side of Transmission)' (5HQ Recordings)
- Woodbine: 'Tony Portrait Of A Serial Graffiti Artist (LP-Woodbine)' (Domino Recording Company Ltd.)
- Hardwire: 'Rock Right (CD-Fused)' (Kingsize)
- Bluesbreakers: 'Curly (7")' (Decca)
- Speeder: 'Hey What Do I Know (7")' (Creeping Bent)
- Sugar Black & Lebanchuleh: 'Selassie I Live'
- Appliance: 'Food Music (LP-Manual)' (Mute)
- Rouge: 'Platform 7 (12")' (Stimulant)
- Baxendale: 'An American Friend (7")' (Evil World)
- Folk Implosion: 'One Part Lullaby (CD-One Part Lullaby)' (Domino Recording Company Ltd.)
- Larry Bright: 'Mojo Workout (Dance) (7")' (Tide)
- Peel Show 1999-11-07 (BFBS)
- Many thanks to Carsten from Berlin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.