- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- 1)Two previous tracks and several following tracks to this selection on Peel Early Feb 1984 may also be from this show but they can't be definitively dated.
- 2)Taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Bourgie Bourgie only session, recorded 18th January 1984.
- In Excelsis only session, recorded 25th January 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Bourgie Bourgie: Breaking Point (session) (part track only)
- In Excelsis: Fire (session)
- Stooges: T.V. Eye (album - Fun House) Elektra EKS 74071
- Del Fuegos: I Always Call Her Back (b/w 7" - I Can't Sleep) Czech CZ71
- In Excelsis: Love Lies (session)
- It's Immaterial: A Gigantic Raft (In The Philippines) (7") Eternal JF4 249498-7
- Bourgie Bourgie: Here Comes That Feeling (session)
- In Excelsis: Vow (session)
- In Excelsis: Bonanza (session)
- 1) 1984-02-01-08 Peel Early Feb 1984.mp3
- 2) John Peel 1984-02-08.mp3
- 1) 1:20:51 (30:04 to 1:00:03)
- 2) 0:06:47
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- 1) Created from tapes SB130, SB230, SB242, SB248, SB254 of Weatherman22's Tapes
- 2) Gumtree tapes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.