- Peel will be appearing on the singles review programme Round Table on Friday 11th July, with Paul Gambaccini and fellow guests Jeff beck and Ali Campbell of UB40.
- Full tracklisting below is courtesy of the John Peel Papers. Many thanks to the uploader to the John Peel Papers at Facebook for sharing the information. 
- Delta 5 #1. Repeat of session recorded 1980-02-04 and first broadcast 11 February 1980.
- Radio 5. Repeat of one and only session, recorded 1980-05-06 and first broadcast 13 May 1980.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- JP: "To start the programme, the number 18 record in the new BBC chart." (link to chart)
- Joy Division: Love Will Tear Us Apart (7") Factory
- Quads: There Must Be Thousands (7") Big Bear
- Delta 5: Delta 5 (session)
- Girlschool: Emergency (LP - Demolition) Bronze
- Any Trouble: Girls Are Always Right (LP - Where Are All The Nice Girls?) Stiff
- Lilliput: Split (b-side 'Die Matrosen' 7") Rough Trade
- Radio 5: True Colours (session)
- Bill Nelson: Do You Dream In Colour? (7") Cocteau
- Lui Lepki: You-Mus-Si-Mouse (single) Belmont
- JP: "What would life be without reggae records eh? I should find it a very bleak thing indeed."
- JP: "I must admit, I think 1980 so far has been a bit of a dull year really. There's not been anything actually happened to really set your pulses racing much."
- Peggy Scott & Jo Jo Benson: Lover's Holiday (7") Charly
- Balloons: Jean Paul's Wife (7") Earwacks
- Radio 5: Animal Connections (session)
- JP: "I do actually have a member of the band on the telephone at the moment and if I was sufficiently technically minded I could probably put him on the radio and he could tell you himself what the band are up to, but on the other hand he might easily do something irresponsible like say 'bottom' and plunge the country into a recession."
- Coconut Dogs: Lipstick On The Glass (7") Mongrel
- Jeff Beck: You Never Know (LP - There And Back) Epic
- Beyond The Implode: Eleventh Hour Breakdown (7") Diverse
- Delta 5: Colour (session)
- Sister Nancy: Papa Dean (single) Techniques
- Richard Pinhas: The Last Kings of Thule (LP - Iceland)
- Dickheads: She Loves You (7") Walking Dead
- Fred Banana Combo: She Loves You (LP - The Fred Banana Combo) Ariola (tape flip during track)
- Radio 5: Dancing With Germany (session)
- Der Plan: Da Vorne Steht Ne Ampel (7") Warning
- Peel does not attempt to pronounce the German, but instead suggests that it translates into English as 'In Front Goes The Traffic Light'
- Athletico Spizz 80: European Heroes (LP - Do A Runner) A&M
- Delta 5: Anticipation (session)
- Sandra Phillips: After All I Am Your Wife (LP - Too Many People In One Bed) Special Agent
- Fall: How I Wrote Elastic Man (7") Rough Trade
- Smack: Edward Fox (7") Asprin
- Ranking Joe: She A Show Off (single) Mandingo
- Radio 5: Expressionless
- Bodysnatchers: Easy Life (7") 2 Tone
- Sting Rays: Countdown (7") Fried Egg
- Delta 5: Make Up (session)
- Richard & The Taxmen: Now We're Through (7") Future Earth
- 1980-07-08 John Peel Radio 1 (Incomplete).mp3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.