- Some parts of this are very poor due to crappy cassette. Low right volume all the time and generally varying volume.
- Two played from the 99p Cherry Red sampler ‘Pillows & Prayers’.
- The Gladiators track played for “senior female frog-child” Alexandra on her birthday.
- Three singles in a row from Wolverhampton bands, two on the Sticky Label (catalogue numbers Peel-Off 2 and Peel-Off 3). Peel can remember few others from the town except Capital Letters. He notes that all three of the latest three have names that begin with A and ponders the possible significance.
- Palais Schaumberg #1 First broadcast of only session. Recorded 1982-11-28.
- No known commercial release.
- Palais Schaumberg: Drei Nach Neun (session)
- Kevin Coyne: Love In Your Heart (v/a LP – Pillows & Prayers) Cherry Red
- Mary Wells: Drop In The Bucket (v/a LP – From The Vaults) Tamla Motown
- Birthday Party: Sonny’s Burning (session)
- Sound: In The Party Of My Mind (LP – All Fall Down)
- Gladiators: The Warriors (LP – Back To Roots) L'Escargot
- Active Restraint: Terror In My Home (7”) Sticky Label
- A Final Discipline: Empty Pictures (7”) Clockhouse
- Another Dream: Forever In Darkness (7”) Sticky Label
- Palais Schaumberg: Hocke (session)
- Au Pairs: It's Obvious (7”) 021
- Linval Thomas: You Baby (12”) Thompson Sound (tape flip during track)
- Birthday Party: Deep In The Woods (session)
- Magazine: Give Me Everything (7”) Virgin
- Lost Cause: Born Dead (v/a LP – American Youth Report) Invasion
- Eduard Parma Jr: King Kong In Hong Kong (7”) Code
- Siouxsie & The Banshees: Hong Kong Garden (7”) Polydor
- Palais Schaumberg: Pack Die Herzen Aus (session)
- Joya Landis: Kansas City (7”) Trojan
- John Coltrane & Don Cherry: The Invisible (LP – The Avant-Garde) Atlantic
- Birthday Party: Avalanche (session)
- Tracey Thorn: Plain Sailing (v/a LP – Pillows & Prayers) Cherry Red
- Palais Schaumberg: Swinging Safari (session)
- Reggie Msomi’s Hollywood Jazzband: Midnight Session (unknown release) (tape cuts out)
- Peel 1982-12-09 (p).mp3
- 1hr 30m 27s
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.