- Peel mentions he didn't like Men They Couldn't Hang's last single or their second session.
- File has the first one hour of the show.
- Jesus & Mary Chain: Some Candy Talking (v/a 7" - NME's Big Four) New Musical Express
- Meters: Joog (LP - Here Comes The Metermen) Charly R&B
- Half Man Half Biscuit: Albert Hammond Bootleg (12" - The Trumpton Riots E.P.) Probe Plus
- Cramps: What's Inside A Girl (session)
- Roxanne Shanté: The Def Fresh Crew (12") Pop Art
- Mackenzies: New Breed (session)
- Men They Couldn't Hang: The Bells (v/a 7" - MM Vinyl Conflict 1) Melody Maker
- Wah! Heat: Joe (7" - Better Scream) Inevitable (Peel calls the track Disco Joe, as it is identified as the title in the sleeve, but on the cover it is called Joe)
- U-Roy: Jah Jah Call You (7") Ujama
- Public Image Limited: Fishing (LP - Album) Virgin
- Red Letter Day: Wherever You May Run (7" - Wherever You May Run / Suzie's Bombed Out Tonite) Last Generation
- Bob And Vi: Keep Lying, I Love It (7") Vindaloo
- Mackenzies: Man With No Reason (session)
- South African record which Peel plays and tries to pronounce the group's name. No idea how to write this Bantu name
- Gun Club: Death Party (12") Animal
- Fat Boys: Chillin' With The Refrigerator (7") Sutra
- John Peel 10th February 1986
- Many thanks to gdgbd
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.