- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- On mixtape Karl's Tape July 1984. Edited highlights no links.
- Siouxsie And The Banshees track may be from 09 July 1984.
- Eek-A-Mouse #2, recorded 16th June 1984, repeat, first broadcast 26 June 1984.
- Die Toten Hosen only session, recorded 30th June 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Siouxsie And The Banshees: Pointing Bone (album - Hyaena) Wonderland SHE HP1
- Eek-A-Mouse: Elizabeth (session)
- Foreveraction: U People (Original Mix) (12" - B.E.D. '34 / U People) Streetwave MKHAN 19
- Guana Batz: Just Love Me (v/a album - Rockabilly Psychosis And The Garage Disease) Big Beat WIK 18
- Eek-A-Mouse: Safari (session)
- Joolz: The Kiss (12") Abstract12 ABS 025
- Roxy Music: A Song For Europe (LP Stranded ) Island 1973
- Eek-A-Mouse: Mouse And Man (session)
- 01:01:57 (from 27:51 or 31:33)
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- Many thanks to Karl.