- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Tyrannosaurus Rex #5, recorded 14th October 1968. Available on "Bolan at the Beeb" and "Marc Bolan at the BBC"
- Junior's Eyes #1, recorded 28th October 1968. No known commercial release.
- Joni Mitchell only session, recorded 23rd September 1968, repeat, first broadcast 29 September 1968. No known commercial release.
- Chicken Shack #3, recorded 4th September 1968, repeat, first broadcast 08 September 1968. No known commercial release.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- JP - "Now it's good to have Tyrannosaurus Rex back on the programme. And this is quite a nice title for a very good song...."
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: The Friends (session)
- JP - "Well that was very short. Tyrannosaurus Rex, and that was "The Friends".
- JP - "...next number which is my favourite Tyrannosaurus Rex of all time I think, it's also on their current LP. It's called Conasuela" (sic)
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: Consuela (session)
- JP - "now it really shjould have been released here a single Marc, should have been. Tyrannosaurus Rex, and that was called Conasuela"
- JP - "Tyrannosaurus Rex, and this is The Seal Of Seasons
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: Seal Of Seasons (session)
- JP - "Tyrannosaurus Rex, and That's The Seal Of Seasons, which is going to be on their 3rd LP, I'm given to understand"
- JP - "Here are Tyrannosaurus Rex, and this is their last number, and this is also going on their 3rd LP. And they will be back pon Top Gear, I promise you. This is called The Evenings Of Damask.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: The Evenings Of Damask (session)
- JP - "Evenings Of Damask, Tyrannosaurus Rex. It's nice to have friends that make such joyful sounds. And that's, as I say, from their 3rd LP.
- 1:07:02 (0:39:39-0:47:30)
- Many thanks to Sugarmegs