- Peel is mystified by a letter expressing disappointment from a listener who missed him speaking at Ilford Town Hall, as it's the first he's ever heard of such a booking.
- Following the Puressence track, John invites votes for the 1995 Festive Fifty.
- He apologises for being grumpy, and complains about having to pay £80 every Friday to stay in a hotel in Central London (since he had another show on Saturday afternoon).
- JP plays the wrong session track by Distorted Waves Of Ohm, realising he's already played the one he had cued up.
- He congratulates himself for realising that he was about to play the KG track at the wrong speed before he did so. Then plays it at the wrong speed.
- Quote following Henry And Louis track: "There are about 9 million dub LPs around at the moment. Well, that's a silly exaggeration. 4 million."
- Selected dance/internation tracks with intros and outros also available on files 5-8.
- Heads, #1. Recorded 1995-10-22. No known commercial release.
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm, one and only session (rpt). First broadcast 30 June 1995. (recording date unknown). No known commercial release.
Part 1 cuts in 3:11 into track
- John B, Mental Power: Green (12") Formation Colours Series GREEN 001 @ $
- US Maple: 'Letter To ZZ Top (LP-Long Hair In Three Stages)' (Skin Graft)
- Captain Beefheart And His Magic Band: Golden Birdies (album - Clear Spot) Reprise $
- Heads: 'Chipped' (Peel Session)
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm: 'Apparitions' (Peel Session) # $
- Gorky's Zygotic Mynci: 'If Fingers Were Xylophones (7”/CD)' (Ankst ANKST064)
- Trashwomen: Pretty Baby (v/a album - That's Mighty Childish) Vendetta VEND 007 $
- Tapper Zukie: 'Jah Jah Dub' (album - In Dub) Blood & Fire BAFCD 008 # $
- Puressence: Fire (7") Island S 619 $
- Heads: 'Widowmaker' (Peel Session)
- Ec8or: Ich Suche Nichts (album - Ec8or) Digital Hardcore Recordings DHR LP3 # $
- Funf: Anstatt (v/a album - Wohlstand) Human Wrechords HW 012
- Hot Steppers: Untitled (a-side of 12" - Hot Steppers Vol. 2) Hot Steppers HOT-002 # $
- Luggage: Here Come The Leftover (EP - Meantime) Blunt BLUNT 0010 $
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm: 'Split Level Creation' (Peel Session) # $
- God Is My Co-Pilot: 'Duck Duck Duck Goose (LP-Puss O2)' (Dark Beloved Cloud/Making Of Americans)
- Wedding Present: 'Sucker (7”)' (Siesta Records SIESTA33/Merge Records MRG092)
- Surf Creatures: 'Toxic Beach (LP-The Surf Sound Of Derby)' (Snatch)
- Heads: 'Theme' (Peel Session)
- Infinity Project: 'Feeling Very Weird (LP-Feeling Weird)' (Tip) #
- Ed Wood: 'Let's Turn Back (CD-Orgy Of The Dead O.S.T.)' (Strange)
- Polvo: 'Bat Radar (EP-This Eclipse)' (Merge)
- KG: 'You My Sweet Wounded Bird' (Lo-Fi Recordings LOW2) 7”: Candy Loves Me So
- (a rather wobbly start)
- Minty: Plastic Bag (Single Mix) (12”) Sugar BAG 1 #
- Nub: 'It Became Necessary' (Love Train Recordings PUBE07) Compilation CD/LP: The Camden Crawl
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm: 'The Solution' (Peel Session) #
- Invisible Men: 'Why Don't You Do Me Right?' (Estrus ES778) 7”: Hunt You Down
- Heads: 'Woke Up' (Peel Session)
- Movietone: 'Chance Is Her Opera' (Planet PUNK010) LP: Movietone
- Orchestra Bwambe Bwambe: 'Tumba' (ASL)
- Lollipop: 'Half Dead - Half Gone' (Amphetamine Reptile SCALE77) 7”: Half Dead
- Jon The Dentist: The Simirillion (Svenson's Trip To Gondor) (12" - The Simirillion) Phoenix Rising PHX 002 # %
- Blue Hawaiians: 'White Christmas (LP-Christmas On Big Island)' (Restless)
- Bardots: 'Carrion (7”)' (Ché Trading)
- Henry & Louis: Dub Rebellion (album - Rudiments) More Rockers ZCDKR3 # %
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm: 'Snark' (Peel Session) # %
- Statics: Roxbury Lanes (10" EP - Pinball Junkies) Estrus ES109 %
- D'Cruze: Ruf Intelligence Revisited (album - Control) Suburban Base SUBBASECD2/SUBBASELP2 # %
- Autopop: 'Still Hanging Around (7”)' (Regal REG4)
- Heads: 'Spliff Riff' (Peel Session)
- Idaho Bayonet: 'The Worm' (white label)
- Distorted Waves Of Ohm: 'Sketch Plan And Elevation' (Peel Session) # %
Tracks marked @ available on File 5 # on File 6 % on File 7 $ on File 8 and & on File 9
- 1-4) Peel Show 1995-11-10 pts 1-4.mp3
- 5) Dat_094_JP-MIX_BBCR1-.mp3
- 6) Dat_097_JP-MIX_BBCR1-.mp3
- 7) 1995-10-xx-11-xx Peel Show LE253
- 8) 1995-10-xx-11-xx Peel Show LE254
- 1-4) 00:44:26, 00:42:20, 00:43:39, 00:42:50
- 5) 04:04:12 (from 03:46:45-03:52:10) (to 03:49:54 unique)
- 6) 04:04:38 (to 01:05:25)
- 7) 1:33:19 (32:45-57:07)
- 8) 1:33:18 (42:37-1:22:13)
- 1-4) Files created from CB010 and CB011 of 500 Box.
- 5) 6) Many thanks to Max-dat. Dat 094 Dat 097
- 7) Created from LE253 of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22. Peel October November 1995 Lee Tape 253
- 8) Created from LE254 of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22. Peel October November 1995 Lee Tape 254
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.