- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Tools You Can Trust #2, recorded 21st March 1984.
- Autumn 1904 only session, recorded 25th February 1984, repeat, first broadcast 05 March 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Percy Sledge: Out Of Left Field
- Penguin: We Livin In Jail (mini-album - Touch It) B's BSR-PEN-004
- Agents Aren't Aeroplanes: The Upstroke (7") Proto AGE Actually Stock Aitken and Waterman
- Tools You Can Trust: Blowin' Up A Storm (session)
- John Peel 1984-04-11 gw.mp3
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.