- Peel plays all the tracks from the Would Be's debut single and says he must have played it 20 times.
- Peel gets his children, William, Alexandra and her friend Joanna to draw the winners of the Fall competition, to win a copy of their single.
- Peel mentions that the Cranes are currently unsigned.
- Peel reads out a letter from Neil Barnes of Leftfield, who sent him their debut single, describing the record and requesting JP to play a Horace Andy record, which he does.
- Cranes #2, recorded 13th March 1990.
- Inspiral Carpets: Song For A Family (album - Life) Mute
- Subliminal Aurra: I Can't Understand (Metro Mix) (12" - A Decongestant For The Mind) Fourth Floor
- Would Be's: I'm Hardly Ever Wrong (12") Decoy
- Would Be's: I Want To Say What Goes Without Saying (12" - I'm Hardly Ever Wrong) Decoy
- Would Be's: Great Expectations (12" - I'm Hardly Ever Wrong) Decoy
- Would Be's: There Is There Are That's All (12" - I'm Hardly Ever Wrong) Decoy @
- L.A. Star: My Tale (album - Poetess) Profile FILER 290 @
- Cranes: Give (session) &
- (JP: 'Time to visit the court of Albini.') #
- Flour: 'Love Kills (LP-Luv 713)' (Touch And Go) (Peel mistakenly calls the track as 'Flour Kills') #
- Kanda Bongo Man: Naloti (album - Kwassa Kwassa) Hannibal
- My Bloody Valentine: Soon (12" - Glider E.P.) Creation
- Pioneers: Don't You Know
- Orb: A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre Of The Ultraworld (12") WAU! Mr. Modo
- Cranes: Dada 331 (session) &
- Sekiri: 'Doro-Doro (7")' (Public Bath) #
- MK: The Rains (S&M Hardcore Mix) (12" - Somebody New) KMS KMS 026 @
- Young Fresh Fellows: 'My Boyfriend's In Killdozer (split 7" with Scruffy The Cat)' (Cruddy Record Dealership) #
- Public Enemy: Fear Of A Black Planet (album - Fear Of A Black Planet) Def Jam
- Crane: 'Gail's Shed (LP-Weathervein - A Useful Handful Of Knots)' (Meantime) #
- Cranes: Inescapable (session) &
- Leftfield: Not Forgotten (12") Outer Rhythm FOOT 3 @
- Horace Andy: 'Bob Lives On (LP-Exclusively)' (Solid Groove) #
- Morrissey: November Spawned A Monster (7") His Master's Voice &
Tracks marked # on File 1
Tracks marked & on File 2
Tracks marked @ on File 3
- 1) best of peel vol 3 part 2 (with introductions)
- 2) RF Sessions 11.mp3
- 3) 1990-04-xx Peel Show LE069A
- 4) 020A-B5757XXXXXXX-0100M0.mp3
- 5) 020A-B5757XXXXXXX-0101M0.mp3
- 1) 46:03 (to 12:36)
- 2) 1:34:28 (30:00-43:41)
- 3) 1:35:27 (1:07:44-1:23:00)
- 4) 1:01:22
- 5) 0:26:31
- 1) Taken from Best Of Peel Vol 3
- 2) From RF Sessions 11
- 3) Created from LE069A of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22. Peel April 1990 Lee Tape 69A
- 4-5) Recordings at the British Library
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.