- Programme comes from Peel Acres. Tonight's broadcast is "an hour long programme rather than the traditional two hours, because at eleven o'clock we go over to Barcelona to Sonar and Giles Peterson."
- Caroline Martin #3. Recorded 13 May 2003. Available on digital download since 10 November 2010. (Bandcamp).
- Recording cuts in just as the first track draws to a close.
- Keys: Strength Of Strings (7") Too Pure
- Gene Clark: Strength Of Strings (LP - No Other) Elektra/Asylum
- Codebase: Collapse (LP - Style Encoding) Force Inc.
- Caroline Martin: Flames / I Died (Peel Session)
- Captain Beefheart: I'm Gonna Booglarize You Baby (LP - Railroadism: Captain Beefheart And His Magic Band Live In The USA 1972-81) Viper
- Alozade & Hollow Point feat. Mr. Vegas: Unda Mi Sensi (7") South Rakkas Crew
- Technical Itch vs Dylan: The Legend (12") Tech Itch
- Caroline Martin: Monn / My Daddy's Shotgun (Peel Session)
- JP: "I know that I played you this track last night, but that's no reason not to play it again tonight."
- Undertones: Thrill Me (7") For Us
- Jimmy Yancey: Yancey Stomp (10") His Master's Voice (Pig's Big 78)
- In Effect vs Furious: Heavyweight Hardcore (12") Hecttech
- Caroline Martin: Bad Like Me / Look At Me (Peel Session)
- Freddie McGregor: Walls Of Jericho (10") Observer Gold
- The following files are in circulation, but these contain the 20 January 1999 show:
- John_Peel_20030611.mp3 (on John Peel 2003-06) - date not confirmed