- The Peelenium for 1996 and the fourth part of the All-Time 2000 Festive Fifty. Now available in three recordings, two featuring the complete show and the other the All-Time FF portion.
- Peel labels his previous night's show a "docusoap." He receives an email from a listener who used to listen to Peel Out In The States, and expresses a desire to do programmes in the USA (again), though not for the money.
- Make Up, #2. Recorded 1999-11-07. No known commercial release.
- Immense: 'Football Chant (LP-Evil Ones & Zeros)' (FatCat)
- Cinerama: 'Manhattan (EP-Manhattan)' (Scopitones)
- Make Up: 'Call Me Mommy' (Peel Session)
- Death In Vegas: 'Neptune City: Concrete Funk 2 (12 inch)' (Neptune)
- Earl Hines: 'Father Steps In (3xCD-The Golden Age Of Swing)' (Pulse)
- ISAN: 'Effekl (LP-Salamander)' (Morr Music)
- White Stripes: 'Little People (LP-The White Stripes)' (Sympathy For The Record Industry)
- Make Up: 'I Am Pentagon' (Peel Session)
- Lali Puna: 'Antena Trash (CD-Tridecoder)' (Darla)
- Dick Dale: 'Nitrus (CD-Calling Up Spirits)' (Beggars Banquet)
- Belle & Sebastian: 'The State I Am In (LP-Tigermilk)' (Electric Honey)
- Kenickie: 'Come Out 2Nite (Maxi CD-Skillex)' (Fierce Panda)
- DJ Kaos: 'Hold Me Now (12")' (Raving Mad)
- Ursula 1000: 'Polyblend (7"-The Kinky Sounds Of…)' (Eighteenth Street Lounge Music)
- Melt-Banana: 'Crayfish Song (LP-Cactuses Come In Flocks)' (A-Zap)
- Forrest Sykes: 'Tonky Boogie (15xCD-The Chess Story 1947-1956)' (Chess)
- Make Up: 'Every Baby Cries The Same' (Peel Session)
- Screamfeeder: 'So Sad About Us (LP-Home Age)' (Hypnotized)
- Misstress Barbara: 'Untitled (EP-Cry And Dry)' (Relentless)
2000 Festive Fifty (All-Time): Numbers 35-31
- (JP: 'Co-written by the boy Lard, I'm sure he's hardly needed to work since.')
- (JP: 'We may hear them again before the Festive Fifty is done.')
- Nish: 'Mask Hysteria-Lab 4 Psychoticide Mix (12")' (One Inch)
- Make Up: 'The Prophet' (Peel Session)
- Teen Idols: 'Test Tube Teens (LP-Pucker Up)' (Honest Don's)
- a) AlltimeFF 35to31
- b) Peel Show 2000-01-12
- c) jp120100
- a) 00:22:51
- b) 01:57:40
- c) 02:00:09
- a) Decent sound at 128 kbps.
- b) 192 kbps. Many thanks to the original taper.
- c) Many thanks to Max-dat.
- Tracklisting completed using Lorcan's Home Page, with many thanks to him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.