- Only a short clip of this show is currently available, rebroadcast on BBC Radio 6 on 2010-12-27, as part of The Sound Of The 70s With Marc Riley. It not known if the clip is edited or a continuous section of the original programme.
- Among the highlights, Peel rates the two Elvis tracks as one of the best double-A sided singles of all time, and is put off playing the first Siouxsie track by the appearance in the studio of Paul Gambaccini, who has appeared with Peel on Kaleidoscope (Radio 4) earlier in the evening (discussing the new Rolling Stones album).
- Other 70s Peel clips played by Riley came from the programmes of 10 December 1979 and 05 February 1979.
- Siouxsie & The Banshees #2 Repeat. First broadcast 22 February 1978. Recorded 1978-02-06.
- Slits #2 Repeat. First broadcast 22 May 1978. Recorded 1978-04-17.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Rolling Stones: When The Whip Comes Down (LP – Some Girls) Rolling Stones (back announced)
- Elvis Presley: Don't Be Cruel (unknown format)
- Elvis Presley: Hound Dog (unknown format)
- Only Ones: The Beast (LP – The Only Ones) CBS
- Siouxsie & The Banshees: Hong Kong Garden (session)
- John Fahey: The Yellow Princess (2xLP – Requia/The Yellow Princess) Vanguard reissue
- 1978-06-12 (clip)
- Bundled with other two Peel clips from same Riley show.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.