- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc). If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, TV appearances, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.
- As a forerunner to Wah!'s 5th session which is just about to be recorded, JP plays all four of their previous sessions, each session played in a block.
- Three of the first four Wah! sessions are present on this tape which was made from this show, on a Dual C814 on a Sony BHF C90.
- The first half of 7 Minutes To Midnight is unfortunately missing, and I have no idea why I did not record the final session.
- Sound quality is very good FM stereo.
- Some audio snippets of John interviewing Pete Wylie on this show indicates he was a studio guest.
- Wah! Heat #1 recorded 19th May 1980, repeat, first broadcast 10 June 1980.
- Wah! #4 recorded 14th February 1984 , repeat, first broadcast 13 April 1984.
- Shambeko Say Wah! #3 recorded 5th May 1982, repeat, first broadcast 12 May 1982.
- Wah! #2 recorded 30th March 1981, repeat, first broadcast 14 April 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- File 1 begins...
- Wah! Heat: Seven Minutes To Midnight (session)
- Wah! Heat: Don't Step On The Cracks (session)
- Wah! Heat: Somesay (session)
- Wah! Heat: Other Boys (session)
- Wah!: Hope (I Wish You'd Believe Me) (session)
- Wah!: Sleep (Lullaby For Josie) (session)
- Wah!: Year Of Decision (session)
- Wah!: Silver And Gold (session)
- ... edit ...
- Interview with Pete Wylie only on File 2
- Shambeko Say Wah!: Papa Crak (session)
- Shambeko Say Wah!: 8-8.30 Or 10 Till 12 (session)
- Shambeko Say Wah!: Satie's Faction (session)
- Shambeko Say Wah!: You'll Never Walk Alone (session)
- File 1 ends
- Interview with Pete Wylie File 3
- 1) 1984-08-13 Peel Show.mp3
- 2) Pete Wylie.mp3
- 3) Pete Pylie 2.mp3
- 1) 40:19
- 2) 02:40
- 3) 01:34
- 1) Thanks to ... Weatherman22 File created from tape SB332
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
- 1) 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.