- Peel reads a letter from Ken Garner who wants to know when he is unloading his records at Glasgow on 31st January, to prevent someone breaking into his car, which got broken into whilst he was in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- File contains the last hour of the show.
- Workforce #2. Recorded: 1986-01-05
- Microdisney #5. Recorded: 1985-12-03. Broadcast: 11 December 1985
- File cuts in below
- Christ On Parade: Another Country (12" - Sounds Of Nature) Pusmort
- Slits: Earthbeat (LP - Return Of The Giant Slits) CBS
- King Horror: Dracula Prince Of Darkness (v/a LP - Loch Ness Monster) Trojan
- Microdisney: Begging Bowl (session)
- Severed Heads: Goodbye Tonsils (LP - City Slab Horror) Ink
- (JP: 'This is Screwdriver, no not that one') 
- (Artifacts trailer by Janice Long)
- Float Up CP: Secret Desire (LP - Kill Me In The Morning) Rough Trade
- Perfect Disaster: What's Happening To Me (LP - Perfect Disaster) Kampa
- James Brown: Living In America (7") Scotti Bros.
- June Brides: No Place Called Home (7") In Tape
- Workforce: Say It Again (session) (last session track from them on the programme)
- Death In June: Come Before Christ And Murder Love (12") New European
- Anthony Red Rose: Can't Knock Me (7") Firehouse
- Microdisney: Town To Town (session)
- Billy Bragg: I Don't Need This Pressure Ron (12" - Days Like These) Go! Discs
- End of show
- John Peel 13th January 1986
- Many thanks to gdgbd
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.