- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- Taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Triffids #1, recorded 6th November 1984.
- Go-Betweens #2, recorded 21st October 1984, repeat, first broadcast 29 October 1984.
- Thomas Matfumo And Blacks Unlimited: I Hear The Sounds Of Drumming
- Belltones: No More Heartaches
- Pogue Mahone: Poor Paddy
- Eddie Fontaine: Nothing Shaking
- Frankie Paul: Stormy Night
- Triffids: Bright Lights Big City (session) #
- Captain Beefheart And His Magic Band: Frying Pan (mini-album - The Legendary A&M Sessions) A&M AMY 226
- Captain Beefheart And His Magic Band: Here I Am, I Always Am (mini-album - The Legendary A&M Sessions) A&M AMY 226
- Vibes: Mini Skirt Blues (12" - Can You Feel) Big Beat SW 99 #
- Triffids: Monkey On My Back (session) #
- Brilliant Corners: My Baby In Black (12") SST SS23T
- Andy Stewart: Cowboy Jock From Skye (7") Top Rank International JAR-616
- Tracks marked # also on Peel Late 1984
- John Peel 1984-11-13
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.