- Full tracklisting from the PasB of the BBC Written Archives Centre.
- Only the first 19 minutes of the show were catalogued at the British Library, it seemed they only had a partial copy rather than the full show that was listed on their website.
- File 1 begins
- (JP: 'That of course was S.T.E.V.E.N., and what turns out to be a great single, Ouija Board, Ouija Board and four hours ago, I was standing in a thick damp fog in Stowmarket station when I heard faintly from the adjoining industrial estate, Roy Orbison singing It's Over, one of those great moments in my life.') 
- MC Buzz B: The Sequel (12") Play Hard
- Killdozer: Man vs. Nature (LP - Twelve Point Buck) Touch And Go
- Electribe 101: Talking With Myself (session)
- File 1 ends during above
- Slits: Instant Hit (12" - Double Peel Sessions) Strange Fruit
- Only Ones: From Here To Eternity (LP - The Peel Sessions Album) Strange Fruit
- A Witness: I Love You Mr Disposable Razors (LP - Double Peel Sessions) Strange Fruit
- Horace Andy: Rock To Sleep (v/a LP - Classic Rockers 2) Rockers
- Carcass: Slash Dementia (LP - Symphonies Of Sickness) Earache
- Gerald Sangombe & Blues Revolution: Miriam (v/a LP - Mutinhimira/Umdhumo We Zimbabwe Vol. 1) Mutinhimira Umdumo
- File 4 begins
- Mudhoney: Baby Help Me Forget (12" - This Gift) Glitterhouse
- Electribe 101: Tell Me When The Fever Ended (session)
- Tar: Antlers (v/a LP - Dope-Guns-'N-Fucking In The Streets Volume 1-3) Amphetamine Reptile
- Public Enemy: Welcome To The Terrordrome (single) Def Jam Recordings #
- Trottel: Barricades (12" - Borderline Syndrôme) Gougnaf Mouvement @
- Culture: Chanting On (album - Good Things) Real Authentic Sounds RAS 3028 #
- Crystal Palace: Power To The Palace (LP - Flair 1989 - The Other World Of British Football - Volume 1) Confection #
- Barmy Army: Mind The Gap (LP - The English Disease) On-U Sound
- Electribe 101: Lipstick On My Lover (session) #
Tracks marked # are available on File 2.
Track marked @ available on File 3.
- 1) 020A-B5071XXXXXXX-0100A0.mp3
- 2) 1989-11-xx Peel Show LE051.mp3
- 3) C141 The Peel Tapes Vol10.mp3
- 4) John Peel 13th Nov 1989.mp3
- 1) 0:18:53
- 2) 1:36:39 (2:31-19:50)
- 3) 1:31:56 (17:30-21:40)
- 4) 0:47:49
- 1) Recordings at the British Library
- 2) Created from LE051 of Lee Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22
- 3) Many thanks to mr maudlin . The Peel Tapes Vol.10
- 4) Many thanks to Tim
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.