- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc). If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, TV appearances, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.
- A show with two available pause button edits, presenting challenges in ascertaining the running order. File a was shared by Ray_b2 and although highly edited, with some in very quick succession, does occasionally indicate at least a couple of tracks in order, even if the first or second track was only introd or outrod.
- Boots For Dancing only session, recorded 1982-03-24, first broadcast.
- Scream And Dance #1 (repeat). Recorded 1982-02-27, first broadcast 25 March 1982. No known commercial release.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Impossible Dreamers: Spin (12" - Life On Earth / Spin) 100 Things To Do MR5 b (back announced on file a)
- Ini Kamoze: Trainers Choice (7") Mogho Naba b (last second on file a)
- Boots For Dancing: Nobody Raves About The Salt In The Ocean (session) b
- several edits on a including ends and outros above
- Misunderstood: My Mind (album - Before The Dream Faded) Cherry Red BRED 32 a b 2:34
- Scream And Dance: Giacometti (session) intro only, on a
- several edits on a
- Scream And Dance: Cat Scat (session) b
- Jajaja: Katz Rap (7") Ata Tak WR 14 b
- New Order: Temptation (7") Factory FAC63 a b 5:16
- Jeannie And Tash: unknown track intro only, on a
- edit on a
- Boots For Dancing: Style In Full Swing (session) b
- Motor Boys Motor: Fat Man And Little Boy (album - Motor Boys Motor) Albion ALB-111 b
- Scritti Politti: Faithless (single) Rough Trade RT101 a b 4:15
- Boots For Dancing: Band An Elbow Bend an ear (session) (announced only on a, available on b)
- edit on a
- Modern English: Life In The Gladhouse (album - After The Snow) CAD 206 end of only. a
- Scream And Dance: Slow Movement (session) (intro only, not on recording) a
- David Bowie: Art Decade (album - Low) RCA Victor PL 12030 (announced only on a, available on b) follows on from track above
- Strides: Being Here (7") Sody Pop Music PSS 7190 (few seconds only on a available on b)
- edit on a
- Danse Society: Continent (12" - Woman's Own) Pax PAX 5 a start only on b
- Jacques Dutronc: Sur Une Nappe De Restaurant (7" EP - Les Playboys) Disques Vogues EPL. 8497 a John apologises in advance for the awfulness of the track, but then accidentally plays the wrong side which is so bad that this one doesn't sound too bad in comparison....
- Boots For Dancing: Get Up (session) (not on recording) a
- New Order: Hurt (single b/w 7" - Temptation) Factory FAC63 a b 4:42
- Scream And Dance: Sumo Man (session) (intro only, not on recording) a
- a) JP19820414.mp3
- b) 1982-04-14 Peel Show S009 S010.mp3
- a) 30:59
- b) 59:50
- a) Very good stereo sound at 256 kbps. Many thanks to Peel Mailing List member ray_b2 for uploading this show.
- b) Created from S009 and S010 of Stewart Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22.
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.