- Loudon Wainwright III plays live for Peel, as he has just done for Andy Kershaw. The two indulge in some insightful chat between tracks.
- Peel revisits a 1972 track by electronic music pioneers Tonto's Expanding Head Band, and Love's 1968 single "Laughing Stock".
- Mercury Rev, #2. Recorded 1993-07-13. Available on The Peel Sessions (Universal).
- Loudon Wainwright III, #12. Live in studio, joint with Andy Kershaw. No known commercial release, and unlisted in Ken Garner's The Peel Sessions.
File a begins
- start of show, handover from Andy & Loudon, show started a few minutes late
- Huggy Bear: Shaved Pussy Poetry (7" - Don't Die) Wiiija WIJ 23
- Huggy Bear: Pansy Twist (7" - Don't Die) Wiiija WIJ 23
- Mono Men: Mr. Eliminator (10" - Shut The Fuck Up!) Estrus ES101
- Abfahrt: Come Into My Life (album - Narcosis: A Journey Through The Outs And Ins Of Underground) Guerilla GRLP 009 check
File a ends
File b begins
- Family Cat: 'Airplane Gardens (7")' (Dedicated)
- Capleton: 'Hard To Believe (Compilation CD-Greensleeves Sampler 8)' (Greensleeves)
- Loudon Wainwright III: 'A Father And A Son' (Peel Session) 
- Walkingseeds: 'Mirrorshades (CDS)' (Butcher's Hook)
- 11.30 p.m. news - edited out - may have been delayed?
- Moby: 'Unloved Symphony (12" EP-Move - The E.P.)' (Mute)
- Loudon Wainwright III: 'Colors' (Peel Session)
- JP plugs In Session Tonight and quotes from Loudon's entry: this inspires him to sing the following, since it was included in his first date for Top Gear
- Loudon Wainwright III: 'Be Careful, There's A Baby In The House' (Peel Session)
- Salma & Sabina: 'Ho Jayegi Badnami (Money, Money, Money) (LP-Agha: Salma & Sabina Sing The Hts Of Abba In Hindi)' (Multitone)
- Loudon Wainwright III: 'Just A John' (Peel Session)
- Loudon Wainwright III: 'Between' (Peel Session) 
- (JP (to Loudon): "Andy and I wanted to get you in cos we both think the world of you, and if it's been a muddle singing between records, thank you for putting up with it.")
- Mercury Rev: 'Trickledown' (Peel Session)
File b ends
File c begins
- Chumbawamba & Credit To The Nation: Enough Is Enough (12") One Little Indian 079TP 12
- Bonnevilles: Zuzu (v/a Old Time Doo-Wop Volume 1)
- Ruins: Orta Makhur (7" - 0’33”) HG Fact HG-003
- Yatha Sidra: Meditation Mass Part 2 (album - A Meditation Mass) Brain BRAIN 1045
- 3 Phase: Prophet (Will Keine Propheten Falschen Brauchen) (v/a 12" - Malaria! - Prophet (Will Keine Propheten Falschen Brauchen)) MFS MFS 7040-0
- Sentridoh: Same Old, Say Mould (v/a album - Caution! Hot Tips!) Dedicated DEDCD 010
- 12:30 news (edited out) 23:02 on file
- Top Cat: Request The Style (12" - Request The Style / Glamour) Fashion FAD 113
- Mercury Rev: Boys Peel Out (session)
- Gag: That Was Really Funny (7" EP - A Friday Face With A Friday Smile) Voice Of Shade VOSHED 4
- Loop Guru: The Paradigm Shuffle (12") Nation NR 019T
- Ween: Skycruiser (7") Sub Pop
File c ends
File d begins
- unknown: 'Untitled (12"-Shark Volume One)' (DJ.Ungle Fever)
- Apples: 'Haley (7"-The Tidal Wave EP)' (Elephant Six Recording Co.) 
- (JP: "The lo-fi wars rage on, and I'm all for it.")
- Boo Radleys: 'Thinking Of Ways (2xLP-Giant Steps)' (Creation)
- Jivacort Kathumba: 'Bambo wa cheBoyi (CD)' (Pamtondo)
- Cheshire: 'Disregard The Hay In My Hand (7")' (Homestead)
- Tonto's Expanding Head Band: 'Jetsex (LP-Zero Time)' (Atlantic)
- Mercury Rev: 'Downs Are Feminine Balloons' (Peel Session) last one
- Teenage Larvae: 'Medley: Modular Chairs / Feature Our Eggs (7"-Songs For Pigs)' (Sympathy For The Record Industry)
- Templeroy: 'Dubometer' 
- 1.30 a.m. news - not recorded
File d ends
File e begins
- Sone: David's Sling (7") Candy-Ass CAR002
- Chumbawamba & Credit To The Nation: Hear No Bullshit (12" - Enough Is Enough) One Little Indian 079TP 12
- Love: Laughing Stock
- Unwound: Kantina (album - Fake Train) Kill Rock Stars KRS 210
- Delta Lady: Anything You Want (Delta Dub Charge) (12") Hard Hands HAND 006T
- a) 1993-08-14 Peel Show L471.mp3
- b) 1993-08-14 JP L363a
- c) 1993-08-14 Peel Show L475a.mp3
- d) 1993-08-14 JP L363b
- e) 1993-08-14 Peel Show L475b.mp3
- a) 00:12:13
- b) 00:47:35
- c) 00:43:06
- d) 00:38:26
- e) 00:27:57
- a) File created from L471 of the SL Tapes, digitised by SB
- b) & d) Files created from L363 of the SL Tapes, digitised by ML.
- c) & e) Files created from L475 of the SL Tapes, digitised by SB.
- ↑ As he intimates, JP immediately segues this into the following track, since it always upsets him on hearing it: the Teenage Kicks effect.
- ↑ Sung a cappella.
- ↑ Title may be incorrect: those on the label are different to the sleeve, according to Peel.
- ↑ John and Andy had already discussed the speed at which this should be played: John opts for "late-night listening" 33 1/3, and this confirms his judgement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.