- John Peel Show
- Last 40 minutes of show, where Peel talks about capital punishment and plays Admiral Tibet's track "Hang Dem", and mentions before the track that the people who are in favour of bringing back hanging might like the song, but they wouldn't realise that the singer is black. He also mentions "our gorgeous prime minister" (i.e. John Major) who is in favour of bringing back hanging, which Peel makes a statement that the Guildford Four would have been hanged innocently.
- Fudge Tunnel: Sex Mammoth : 7" EP Sex Mammoth - 1990
- Prophecy Of Doom: Hybrid Thought - Single
- Admiral Tibet: Hang Dem
- Undertones: Rock 'n' Roll : LP Peel Sessions
- Extreme Noise Terror: Punk, Fact Or Faction : Split LP In It For Life - Sink Below Records 1989
- 3rd Bass: Triple Stage Darkness : LP The Cactus Album 1989
- Keuhkot: Virallinen Valvoja
- Gary Clail: Beef (How Low Can You Go) - LP End Of The Century Party - 1989
- Snuff: Another Girl : LP Snuffsaidbutgorblimeyguyvstonemeifhedidn'tthrowawobbler...
- Faff-Bey: No Rule : B side of Single "Empty head"
- MD Connection: Laser Scan
- John Peel - 14 dec 1989 - Rockradio, Finland (incomplete, 50 min).mp3
- John Peel – Finnish Radio Shows, part 6 of 8 (Zip file)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.