- Start of show: "I tell you what, viewers, there's already been one unpleasant surprise. The record that I was going to start with Lammo played about three minutes ago, so instead you get this, which is every bit as good if not better."
- Guided By Voices,#2. Recorded 1999-10-19. No known commercial release.
- Guyana Punch Line: 'Crummy Life (CD-Maximum Smashism)' (Prank)
- Mr. Len: 'This Morning (12")' (Matador)
- Guided By Voices: 'Frequent Weavers Who Burns' (Peel Session)
- Chuck Berry: 'Run Rudolph Run (7")' (Chess)
- Melt-Banana: 'Pie War (LP-Cactuses Come In Flocks)' (A-Zap)
- Motor Humming: 'Aluminum Man (CD-Musical Aluminum)' (Tzadik / New Japan)
- Konflikt: 'Phobia (Compilation LP-Armageddon (Drum And Bass))' (Renegade Hardware) (a wrong speed moment)
- Guided By Voices: 'Zoo Pie' (Peel Session)
- Julie Murphy: 'Polly Vaughan (Compilation CD-fRoots #14)' (Folk Roots)
- Go-Betweens: 'Draining The Pool For You (LP-Spring Hill Fair)' (Sire)
- Andy Capp: 'Pop A Top (7")' (Treasure Isle)
- Alan Jackson: 'Pop A Top (CD-Under The Influence)' (Arista Nashville)
- Medicine: 'Escape From Agga (12")' (Next Century)
- Guided By Voices: 'Tight Globes' (Peel Session)
- Aurlus Mabele: 'Stop, Arretez! (LP-Stop, Arretez!)' (Melodie)
- Mighty Wah!: 'Come Back (7")' (Beggars Banquet)
- Fall: 'Lay Of The Land (LP-The Wonderful And Frightening World Of The Fall)' (Beggars Banquet)
- Half Pint: 'Money Man Skank (7")' (Jammy's)
- Smiths: 'Reel Around The Fountain (LP-Hatful Of Hollow)' (Rough Trade)
- Cuban Boys: 'Ten Happy Fingers'(demo)
- Guided By Voices: 'Much Better Mr. Buckles' (Peel Session)
- Inner Circle with Fatman Riddim Section: 'Release Dub (CD-Heavyweight Dub / Killer Dub)' (Blood & Fire)
- Low: 'Blue Christmas (CD-Christmas)' (Tugboat)
- Khaya: 'Avoidance (CD-Avoidance)' (SL)
- YMC: 'Fast City (12"-Satellite Traxx)' (Placktown Sounds)
- Guided By Voices: 'Dragons Awake' (Peel Session)
- Melodium: 'K-rddroid (7"-Rhythmi)' (Static Caravan)
- Alaska: 'Apocoliptik (12")' (Combined Forces)
- a) Peel Show 1999-12-14
- b) jp141299.mp3
- a) 02:01:20
- b) 01:59:41
- a) Many thanks to the taper.
- b) Many thanks to max-dat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.