- The last hour or so of the programme finds JP in a very urbane mood with not even a hint of the day on which it was broadcast.
- The last four tracks on JLP002 and the first on JLP003 are either from an otherwise missing section of this show or the show from the previous evening.
- Visitors, #1. Recorded 1980-02-06. No known commercial release. 'Pattern' and 'The Orcadian' missing from this recording.
- Stiffs, #1. Recorded 1980-02-05. No known commercial release. 'Let's Activate' and 'Innocent Bystander' missing from this recording.
- Planxty: 'Smecono Horo (LP-After The Break)' (Tara) (last few seconds)
- Buttocks: 'Bonanza (EP-The Buttocks)' (Konnexshen)
- Stiffs: 'Brookside Riot Squad' (Peel Session)
- Magazine: 'Song From Under The Floorboards (7 inch)' (Virgin)
- (JP: 'Very good, that, I think: it gets better every time I hear it. I look forward to the subsequent singles, there are supposed to be several in the next month, and the LP, and indeed everything else. I look forward to everything, that's the kind of twerp I am.')
- Visitors: 'Our Glass' (Peel Session)
- (JP: 'Not the sort of people who are going to bring whooppee cushions to your parties.')
- X-O-Dus: 'English Black Boys (12 inch-B side of See Them A Come)' (Factory)
- Chords: Maybe Tomorrow (7") Polydor
- Sad Among Strangers: 'Better View Of Baxter (7 inch)' (Brave Tales)
- Anorexia: 'Pets (7 inch)' (Slim)
- Stiffs: 'Best Place In Town' (Peel Session)
- Slight Seconds: 'Chameleon Lens (LP-Waiting Room)' (Object)
- Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark: 'Red Frame White Light (7 inch)' (Dindisc)
- Fabulous Thunderbirds: 'She's Tough (7 inch)' (Chrysalis)
- Visitors: 'Exploiting The Masters' (Peel Session)
- Rod Taylor: 'If Jah Should Come Now (LP-If Jah Should Come Now)' (Little Luke)
- Skids: 'Animation (7 inch)' (Virgin)
- Cowboy Copas: 'Pickin' The Blues' (allegedly the original of Peel's sig, although even he admits it sounds nothing like it)
- 1980-02-14 John Peel Radio 1 (Incomplete).mp3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.