- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc). If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, TV appearances, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.
- File 1 From Peel Mid June 1984. A few tracks following the UT tracks on this mixtape may also be from this show.
- File 2 taken from a haul of 1500 mixed edited radio show tapes, purchased from a Scottish collector by a group including Peel Mailing List member Haze.
- Order of tracks unknown though will be in sequence within each file.
- Shoot! Dispute #2, recorded 6th June 1984.
- UT #2, recorded 15th May 1984, repeat, first broadcast 29 May 1984.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- File 1
- UT: Tell It (Atomic Energy Pattern) (session)
- UT: Absent Farmer (session)
- Lucy Show: Electric Dreams (7"single) Piggy Bank BANK 999
- File 2
- Louvin Brothers: They've Got The Church Outnumbered (LP - The Louvin Brothers) MGM E-3426
- Shoot! Dispute: Monkey (session)
- Laibach: Panorama (12" - Panorama/Decree) East West Trading Company 12 EWS 3
- Shoot! Dispute: Power Of Persuasion (session)
- 1) 1984-06-13-14-19 Peel Mid June 1984.mp3
- 2) John Peel 1984-06-14 gw.mp3
- 1) 1:26:51 (31:33 to 42:11)
- 2) 17:00
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- 1) Created from SB011 and SB012. Many thanks to ...Weatherman22
- 2) Gumtree tapes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.