- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc)
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- Pink Military: Wild West (session)
- Special A.K.A.: Longshot Kick The Bucket (single b-side Too Much Too Young) 2-Tone CHS TT7
- Pop Rivets: Skip Off School (album - Empty Sounds From Anarchy Ranch) Hipocrite HIP-0 (Wrong Track Moment)
- JP plays the above track instead of '2 is 2' which entirely mucks up his numerically-themed track sequence...
- (JP: "Oh curses, I've played the wrong track. Who can I find to blame? The Simon Beast syndrome as it's known in the trade. I know, I'll blame the technical operator.")
- Spherical Objects: Ten To Nine (album - Eliptical Optimism) Object Music
- Desperate Bicycles: I Am Nine (album - Remorse Code) Refill RR6
- 9 Below Zero: Pack Fair And Square (7" - 9 Below Zero E.P.) M&L ML 1
- Selecter: Three Minute Hero (Three Minute Hero / James Bond) 2-Tone CHS TT8
- Clay Fav: Nine To Five (7" - Consignment Stock EP) Clay Fav CLF180
- Madness: My Girl (7") Stiff BUY 1
- O.V. Wright: Afflicted (album - A Nickel A Nail An Ace of Spades) (back-announced)
- Slight Seconds: Where Were You (album - Waiting Room) Object
- Wardens: Last Like This (7") Snu-Peas TIC 001
- Special A.K.A.: Skinhead Moonstomp (single b-side Too Much Too Young) 2-Tone CHS TT7
- ... end of show ...
- 20:48 (first 12:00 only)
- Mooo (Roger)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.