- Complete show, minus news at start. Tape flip occurred during Sackville so this track taken from Mostly Peel June 1990 which was actually partly recorded in May including this track.
- Deviated Instinct only session, recorded 17th April 1990.
- start of show
- Babes In Toyland: House (7" - House b/w Arriba) Sub Pop SP66
- Silk Tymes Leather: The Woman In Me (album - It Ain't Where Ya From...It's Where Ya At) Geffen GHS 24289
- Levellers 5: Hypo Man (album - Springtime) Probe Plus PROBE 26
- Deviated Instinct: Molten Tears (session)
- Cornell Campbell: The Minstrel (7" - Girl Of My Dreams / The Minstrel) Jackpot JPR 7010
- Cheap: Third Term (7") Deltic DELT 4
- A5: Becky Gwefrau, Syncro Merch (7" flexi) R-Bennig R.BEN 01
- Moving Targets: Away From Me (7") Taang! T-43
- Compton's Most Wanted: One Time Gaffled Em Up (12") Orpheus V-72292
- Deviated Instinct: Dregder (session)
- New Pardesi Music Machine: Peeni Ah Valeti (album - Shake Yer Pants!!) Star
- Inspiral Carpets: Sackville (Chris Nagle's Dubville Mix) (promo 12" - Commercial Rain) Mute P DUNG 10 T
- John discovered this previously unknown mix of Sackville in the chuck pile of a record shop.
- Glory Box: Regrets (7") Mouth & Vinnie
- Deviated Instinct: (Behind) The Scaffold (session)
- Bavon Marie Marie: Nakata Serment Ya Bolingo (album - L'Intrepide Bavon Marie Marie) African 360.023
- L7: Bloodstains (Agent Orange) (v/a 7" EP - Teriyaki Asthma Volume III) C/Z CZ017
- Pinchers: Ruff Neck (7") Pipper
- Breeders: Hellbound (album - Pod) 4AD CAD 0006
- Winston Heywood: Long Long Time (v/a album - The Upsetters With Lee Perry And Friends - Build The Ark) Trojan PERRY 3
- Sofa Head: It Doesn't Work (7" EP - Invitation To Dinner) Rugger Bugger DUMP 004 Meantime COX EP2
- Deviated Instinct: Open Wound (session)
- Englandneworder: World In Motion (Carabinieri Mix) (12" - World In Motion Remix) Factory Fac 293 R
- end of show
- 1990-05-15 Peel Show R093.mp3
- File created from R093 of Rich 200 digitised by Weatherman22
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.