- File 1 is edited, and slightly out of order, as Chant was the first session track played, as evidenced by John's intro and File 2, these JS tapes generally being recorded in chronological order.
- Public Image Ltd. #1 First broadcast of only session, recorded 1979-12-10. Available on Plastic Box (4xCD Box, Virgin, 1999).
- Notsensibles #1 First broadcast of only session, recorded 1979-11-28. No known commercial release.
- JP: "Very very good indeed that... You can't say they have been listening to anyone else, they have evolved their own little area and work in it most effectively in my view."
- Jah Woosh: Unknown (Peel intro only) &6
- (edit - middle section has been taped over)
- Notsensibles: I'm In Love With Margret Thatcher (session) &1 @
- Public Image Ltd. : Poptones (session) &2 @
- Notsensibles: Intro / I Thought You Were Dead (session) &3 @
- Public Image Ltd. : Careering (session) &4 @
- Notsensibles: King Arthur (session) @
- Charlie Parkas: The Ballad of Robin Hood (single) Paranoid Plastics &7
- JP: "A joke you can dance to, has life anything finer to offer?"
- Snake Finger: Who Is The Culprit Who Is The Victim? (LP Chewing Hides The Sound) Virgin/Ralph &8
- Jerry Lee Lewis: Let's Talk About Us (LP?) Sun (cuts out) &9
- Tracks marked & on File 1
- Tracks marked @ on File 2
- 1) John Peel Show (1979_12_17) PiL, Notsensibles sessions.mp3
- 2) 1979-12-17 Peel Show JS36
- 1) 29:01
- 2) 30:04 (to 2:47, from 27:36 unique)
- 1) Tape and file from Hangthedj 16:58, August 29, 2010 (UTC). Middle section of show has been taped over, fragments of show with some session tracks, records and Peel comments remaining.
- 2) Many thanks to Jimmy. Excellent FM stereo recording. Created from JS36 of JS Tapes, digitised by Weatherman22.
- Please address all re-up requests to Peel Mailing List.