- (Introduction to show, mood of Peel, interesting comments, etc. If possible, please add mentions of gigs attended, football matches, TV appearances, stories of past/current activities, etc, for use elsewhere on John Peel Wiki.)
- File 1 is taken from Karl's Tape Late February 1981. No links. The tape continues with 15 minutes of Richard Skinner.
- Files 2 & 3 are in higher sound quality and include outros and some intros.
- Dead Or Alive #1, recorded 4th February 1981.
- Out On Blue Six #1, recorded 9th September 1980, repeat, first broadcast 16 September 1980.
(Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions)
- File 1 begins
- Rudi: The Pressure's On (7" - When I Was Dead) Jamming! CREATE 1
- Spizzles: Risk! (7") A&M AMS 8107
- Dead Or Alive: Nowhere To Nowhere (session) #
- Madoo: Let Your Tear Drops Fall
- Mekons: Where Were You (7" - Where Were You / I'll Have To Dance Then (On My Own)) Fast Product FAST 7
- Out On Blue Six: Party Mood (session) 14:27-17:09 @
- John messes up outro (only @)
- JB's: The Grunt
- Red Noise: A Better Home In The Phantom Zone (album - Sound On Sound) Harvest SHSP 4095
- Family Fodder: Cold Wars (album - Monkey Banana Kitchen) Fresh FRESH LP 3
- General Echo: Boom Boom (7") Manzi
- Out On Blue Six: Johnny (session) 29:47-31:16 @
- Cuban Heels: Walk On Water (7") Virgin / Cuba LibreVS 440
- Reluctant Stereotypes: The Label (album - The Label) WEA K 58201
- Exploited: Exploited Barmy Army (7") The Exploited Record Company EXP 1002
- TV21: Joe 90
- Family Fodder: Savoir Faire (album - Monkey Banana Kitchen) Fresh FRESH LP 3
- File 1 ends
- Dead Or Alive: Number Eleven (session) #
- Out On Blue Six: Mascara (session) @
- Dead Or Alive: Flowers (session) #
- Out On Blue Six: Soft Sarcasm (session) @
- Dead Or Alive: Running With (session) #
- Tracks marked @ on File 2 and # on File 3
- 1) Feb 17th 24th 1981.mp3
- 2) KevH Tape 6.mp3
- 3) KevH Tape 37.mp3
- 1) 59:27 (to 42:17)
- 2) 01:31:07 (18:53-29:03) (21:35-22:04, 23:35 on unique)
- 3) 01:28:48 (from 01:09:24) (from 01:12:17 unique)
- Shared via Peel Mailing List.
- 1) Many thanks to Karl.
- 2) 3) Many thanks to KevH
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.